Preload Times For HITMAN 3

48 hours before unlock.

1 Like

oh, that’s unfortunate. I thought I could start downloading today
I have to download my games between 2 AM to 8 AM
other times of the day we have some limitation for downloading and I probably have to stay awake 2 days just for downloading 60 GB
I wish the preload time in PS4 was sooner like Xbox
Thank you for answering, by the way

Apparently there’s not even a preload feature for PC users :roll_eyes:

Guess that after the preload disaster that happened on Steam with Hitman 2, they decided to “nerf it out” of the sequel on EGS :sweat_smile:

No preloads, no problems right? :man_shrugging:

I don’t want to create a new topic,so I ll put it here…

I ve preordered Deluxe Edition on Ps4Pro.Yey :smiley:
I checked automatic download option and it will start tomorrow!!!When I checked H2 app here (125GB installed on base disc)

there seem to be 32 add-ons along with the theme,waiting to be installed …

The problem, I can see coming in a few days is that those 8 new files might somehow be installed both on H2 app and on a new H3 app.

I have already set my external hard drive as the main installation place , so I expect that H3 will be stored there…But when I will eventually delete H2 app , I am afraid I will lose access to all legacy levels and will have to download the 60-70GB again …

That was my main problem with H2 launch and legacy back in 2018 …

I might be oversceptical about it…
Anyway I would appreciate if anyone at IOI could confirm if this pre-load of the H3 add-ons on H2app is normal on Ps4 …

P.S.Sorry for long post Agents :stuck_out_tongue:
I am just hyped for Hitman3 and I want everything to be ready to enjoy in 3 days !!!

2 Likes

HITMAN 3 should have as of posting this 8 Install Items.

I’m afraid the majority of that stuff is HITMAN 2 Items. :slight_smile:

You are right.Up to the “Heaven” add-on, there were 24 total items on H2.
What I fear is why the 8 new items are tied at this H2 list , possibly causing a problem when I will delete the app…

I have no clue.

But what should be installed under the HITMAN 3 application specifically is as followed.

• HITMAN 3

• Carpathian Mountains

• Chongqing

• Dartmoor

• Deluxe Pack

• Dubai

• Germany

• Mendoza

• Trinity Pack.

For H1 and H2 Levels we will have the respected Access Passes for said content when they are available within the coming days.

1 Like

PlayStation detects all 3 games as HITMAN
So, the list of add-ons have some similarities

My HITMAN has now 49 add-ons including 8 new ones from H3

This was also the case when HITMAN 2 launched and all H2 maps was in the list of add-ons
However, they wouldn’t work in HITMAN launcher and I Eventually ended up deleting the first game

Yes, you have to download everything all over again. But this time, the whole World of Assassination trilogy is only 60 GB and add-ons are just 100 kb files just for the license.
So, you don’t have to redownload all maps with big sizes
I still would rather that it was possible to update the H2 game and it becomes H3 with new maps. But, this is also very good in my opinion

2 Likes

It is not downloading yet. It is already 18th of January.

2 Likes

For me neither. Its go time in 13 hours and 30 mins then.

1 Like

I think it will start tomorrow at 14:00 for me here in Italy which is exactly 48 hours before release so adjust the exact time for your location

1 Like

I have the same problem. But on the other hand, it says “installed” here. But there is nothing. I don’t get it?

It’s the license which is installed. The data itself will be download able at 2pm for your timezone (UTC+1).

2 Likes

I can’t preload for PS4. It says “Automatic download 20.01.2021” Earlier this month it was 18.01.2021. Do I have to do something so the preload starts?

It should start 48 hours before the game gets released. So in about ten minutes.

Edit: And now it’s downloading. :smiley:

2 Likes

Preloads started on PS4 as the countdown hit precisely 48 hours from unlock. Download size on PS4: 59.569GB but can vary a little from region to region depending on language support the game has and what-not.

2 Likes

Preload started for me. PS5 Version. I’ll can also download the PS4 Version on PS5.

6 Likes

We got a god gamer among us.

4 Likes

It’s finally happening guys.

3 Likes