Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

Benny
I wasn’t going to make a rainbow Dexter so I chose a rainbow “Ring-a-Ding-Ding!” Man instead.

15 Likes

It matters not the facial size of your Benny but the will your Benny has to fight. - Abe Lincoln, I think…

Old:

LOGO

New:

icon

19 Likes

Finally had time to update this

24 Likes

I’m not gonna update my avatar cuz I don’t change it for anything. But i just wanna say,

Trans rights

19 Likes

OK, thanks guys. I wound up using Paint to try and edit the flag in. Couldn’t get the proportions quite correct but I tried.

Dumb question but what is a Sunset Lesbian? Google just leads me links to a flag design.

17 Likes

Damn nice edit. (it’s almost perfectly centered and that’s neat.)

I think they’re referring to the original flag used for lesbians vs. the new flag (that represents more gender non-conformity, I think?).

Apparently this used to be the original design

Then this one came along and replaced it.

I’ve only ever seen the bottom one being used when referring to lesbian flags

7 Likes

Non-Pride one because I just couldn’t resist it. Doc Shaner did a spread of the Superfamily and I knew I needed to use it.

I love how Bizarro is actually descending.

14 Likes

Changed my rainbow flag Grey to bisexual flag Grey, because of reasons :sweat_smile::smirk: And the Picture of Grey I used is from a friend of mine. I don’t know yet if I will change it after pride month to the picture without the flag, because I actually like it. We’ll see :relaxed:

Before:

After:

17 Likes

14 Likes

~ don't forget the sunscreen ~
20 Likes

Husbando

Ring-a-Ding-Ding Moment

14 Likes

Alrighty Fringies, Sinister Seymour will be taking control of my profile for the time being.

With that being say I would say goodbye, but it’s not my style.

12 Likes

Who says you can only wear the rainbow on the 6th month of the year? Screw that, I’m riding this out through July…

Old

New:

(Still don’t know who I am yet, sorry. The rainbow seems to be a catch-all, so I’m sticking with that.)

And lol imagine drawing a hand for a wing. I sure can’t.

21 Likes

just kidding of course, rock that rainbow as long as you want :sunglasses:

9 Likes

oh no Mr. Mcdonalds says i need to give the pride flag back :pensive:
Also Nike, and Microsoft, and Subway, and Apple, and-

8 Likes

Nevermind, i just got it :joy:

2 Likes

:sparkles: corporations only care for profit :sparkles:

McDonalds.
Among others…

edit: Nice. Thanks.

3 Likes

I treat it like Christmas decorations. I love the time of year and the feeling of being around family but it’s not special if I have it out all the time. Back to my usual baseline of gayness with my wife :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That’s a good way to look at it. I’ll just keep it for July.

5 Likes