Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

14 Likes

This might not be appropriate here but why do I keep seeing that hand pose all the time? I think it means peace but I’m not too sure about it.

1 Like

It does, though I don’t know why or where you’re seeing it a lot lately. It’s just some popular thing to do with your hands, …I guess?
I haven’t seen it recently, so I wasn’t inspired by anything specific. I think it’s a popular pose in anime though? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Went with the alternate version of my profile pic this time, and going with the iconic yellow of Persona 4 as I’ve been playing that game.

14 Likes

Cake_In_The_Fog_Transparent

Dead by Daylight themed pfp made by Cosmin

20 Likes

I make no apologies by the way. Also The Kinks were superior in every way.

8 Likes

Surely you can make an amendment apology to the uncropped may-may? Although it’s no biggie given it’s all resized into a profile pic.

1 Like

I had nothing to do with the making of this.

1 Like

Understandable. Guess I shouldn’t be shooting the messenger then…

2 Likes

I got bored with Benny.

7 Likes

Elijah was the first Gamer of post-Great War America confirmed.

7 Likes

12 Likes

I have no clue what is going on there. I have never changed my profile pic that quickly.

1 Like

Old PFP
hqdefault
My New PFP:-
Herald

14 Likes

Anyone got a spare Platinum Chip I could borrow?

11 Likes

Sorry, I need mine for reasons. Not at all treacherous and perfectly peaceful reasons.

Also House is the first technocrat of the Post-War Wastes.

2 Likes

Don’t you dare use that chip on my super-duper secret securitron army bunker.

1 Like

I am not, I am going to use it to access your life support system room you Howard Hughes motherfucker. If you were so smart you wouldn’t have left the entrance to it lying out in the open!

1 Like

But If you kill me then what will you do with those sexy snowglobes?

1 Like

First of all it is “then” Megamind and second of all I already sold all the snowglobes to you robotic sex slaves! I got what I wanted and I want more!

Breaking character here to say I have those snowglobe locations burned into my brain.

1 Like