Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

Mahdyar

10 Likes

This is fine…

14 Likes

'Tis the season! Of Envy!

This is a commissioned piece from @v1deost!
Which I got for this!

23 Likes

Those are some smooth, clean lines. Congratulations @v1deost for truly living up to Season of Envy! I am feeling envious about those confident strokes.

4 Likes

Fattening up
Polish_20211014_080252208

17 Likes

Got a new image because the other one had a blue background and I kept thinking that I had a response notification by seeing blue in the top corner of my eye all the time.

6 Likes

I have a confession to make, I was Bully Maguire the whole time.

13 Likes

I miss the part where that’s my problem.

Seriously though, the whole Internet will go crazy when they finally announce Tobey’s present in No Way Home.

6 Likes

“I’m gonna throw some dirt into your eyes.”

I’m a very casual Spiderman fan, but Tobey Maguire is my favorite Spiderman. I cant Andrew Garfields Peter. Haven’t seen the version of Tom Holland but he looks like I’d imagine Peter.

7 Likes

Oh this has nothing to do with the MCU and everything to do with his facial expression. I just wanted to clarify that.

9 Likes

tobey-maguire-spider-man

6 Likes

Shame we can’t set GIFs as a PP.

Or we can @wincenworks?

2 Likes

Please no! That would make reading this forum so annoying.

10 Likes

I’m not saying we should, it’s rather just a question on server options side

3 Likes

I guess we could. The forum shows gifs in posts just fine. Don’t see a reason why they shouldn’t work as PP

2 Likes

The forum software does not support animated profile pictures out of the box. It once did a year ago but I think it was never active on HMF.

See

10 Likes

Wrath is coming. And I’m going to unleash myself for Wrath this time. Starting with a wrathful redesign of my profile image to have The Temper Suit. I did say I’ll change it after either October ends or when I make one for Wrath. I did the latter. Brown isn’t usually a colour I like, but the suit is pretty neat, probably a tad classy. I replicated it under my style. Enjoy me with The Wrath Style… (or technical terms “david_wrath”). Will return to replace it after our last Season of Sin is over, then it’ll be back to OG me!

From The Envy Style
david_envy

… to The Wrath Style!
david_wrath

14 Likes

“Maybe it’s time for a change.”

19 Likes

~ doodling in class ~
22 Likes

Merces Letifer.
hqdefault

13 Likes