Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

image-removebg-preview (1)
back to the good ol’ Script avatar.

16 Likes

You know you’ve got a penguin right in the game, right?

11 Likes

But that’s no linux penguin! Besides, I don’t want limit @ChromeX ’s penguin collection. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Hmmm… nice bike!

13 Likes

Behold: art!

Cursed & Reversed alts.

He’s like a lil chicken nugget now :yum:

self love is cool

16 Likes

13 Likes

New Angry Birds is getting a graphical upgrade.

If you are wondering it is a long-tailed tit taken at just the right time and angle.

17 Likes

Well. I know it is a bit early, but I got pretty bored of Wrath. Might aswell revert my profile image back to the classic Original. Was pretty good doing the 7 Deadly Sins while it lasted, even though I created two styles for it on my profile image. Hello Original style (or technical terms “david_happy”). If there is some sort of theme that intrigues me from now on and I fit the time into it, I’ll change my profile image. At least I know quite a few people will always give it a like on these sorts of posts.

From The Wrath Style

david_wrath

… to Original.

david_happy

11 Likes

Change my name to something generic, bland, forgettable. I wish to be as unnoticeable and inconspicuous as possible.

PwnNoobz87 is just about the most generic name you would find on Xbox live. Change mine to that please.

Old pic

New pic

7 Likes

This thread is usually used to announce the changes, not to ask for them. If you wish to change your username, DMing a moderator would be a better idea.

6 Likes

Ok i will. Thank you for informing me.

5 Likes

Well. I don’t know how many times I want to change it. But I did it again. Merry Christmas everybody. Doesn’t matter if it is early, but we are in the festive season. So here is my new festive profile image for now. I did say that if there is some sort of theme that intrigues me that wants me to change that image, I’ll do it. It’s pretty simple for me to make it. Will change back to the Original sometime in the New Year. Hello Christmas Season (or technical terms with this fresh look “david_christmas”). Ho ho ho!

From Original
david_happy

… to Christmas Season.
david_christmas

15 Likes

Ho-Ho-Honcho

Christmas Ochoa

21 Likes

art Christmas
It’s Christmas in November!! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

17 Likes

What the hell are you doing with my hat?!

4 Likes

Hmmm… nice sled!

15 Likes

download

15 Likes

Festive boi is back in town

17 Likes

Sweet sweet holidays!

21 Likes

Holiday season!

20 Likes