Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

breakin’ the law one small step at a time

be bird, do crimes

Really, just silly internet syntax. Instead of “he is (action)ing now”, just shorten it to “he (action) now” as a funny, ‘cute’ way to write. :innocent:

7 Likes

Why did @TheChicken cross the road ? Because he’s a criminal. A menace.

11 Likes

Okay, J. Jonah Jameson…

6 Likes

I had that exact sign hanging on my porch for the longest time!

5 Likes

No freaking way! I just found it as a random internet image.

I must acquire this sign.

3 Likes

$9.99

3 Likes

I don’t know whose “Man Cave” this is fit for, but it will be mine… Later, when I move out lol

I hate to derail the thread a bit, but any good chicken should put This on their door too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I think it is to farmers as “Women love me, fish fear me” caps are to fishers

4 Likes

Yeah that sounds accurate, as weird as that might be :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Humanity for some reason:
YouCut_20220809_224316601_1

4 Likes

Hey, neat picture of Josh Hawley!

Old

New

Updating my pfp to reflect my improvement in digital art, first pfp was a self-portrait made in january of this year and you can see a noticable improvement- atleast i hope so- with the new piece. Will make neckbeard and ugly whiskers variants another time.

25 Likes

So, went from Butthead six months after the MTV royalty checks stop coming, to Peter Venkman from the original cartoon version of the Ghostbusters about to attend a Narcotics Anonymous meeting. Nice.

2 Likes

There’s a great deal more shading in this and I really like that. The extra shine on the cheeks and back of neck really make it pop, almost 3D-like against the background :+1:

8 Likes

the shading is really good! also the blue BG you added pops when viewed from a distance. this is a tough thing to get just right because profile pics are always something you see small and it’s harder to make things look good on a smaller scale. you nailed it though :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thank youse both @TheChicken & @v1deost !

I’m really happy with how this shading style turned out, messy and ugly intentionally sometimes but still clear from a distance. It really felt like the shading style to fit my linework.

Though I’ll use other shading styles for simpler art ro when the art calls for it

6 Likes

Opus is going to have to wait a few more weeks.

Old:

New:

The James Webb captured this image of the Cartwheel Galaxy, the result of the high-speed collision of two galaxies.

18 Likes

Changed mine from classic dubai hitman to patiant zero bio lab disguised 47!

9 Likes

So yeah I am using a picture of Nightcrawler now.

5 Likes

Hey, hey kids! Who’s ready for one…

10 Likes