Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

https://youtu.be/8XT6rdJ4zLU

Ive just finished making a pixel art version of my patient zero profile picture and so ive changed to my pixel art for the time being!

@Pinstripe has kindly made a piece of art work for me. The design is of Ratmon Bissett aka The Bond Holder. Hes from my custom elusive target contracton the fan made thread!

7 Likes

Fall is coming.

10 Likes

Gonna miss the shadows :frowning:

4 Likes

Is that Absolution 47 in a Hawke’s Bay guard disguise, or am I forgetting what NPCs in Absolution wore?

2 Likes

This is the outdoors guard disguise in Personal Contract.

4 Likes

It’s almost time to “Quack some crime!” with The Lucky Duck Suit coming out in this September 2022 Roadmap. I call it the Lucky Ducky… but I obviously don’t know how lucky that would be wearing a bright yellow jumper with very… um… sunglasses. I don’t have any words. Quack to the chase, done my own interpretation of the suit as my profile image. Updating it now. Good quacking luck getting this quite obnoxious but stylish suit.

From Ruby Rude Tracksuit
david_ruby_rude

To Lucky Ducky Suit
david_ducky

13 Likes

Those glasses look like lafayette glasses, so its really cool! :duck:

1 Like

Didn’t think about that initially, but that is a very good point. :sweat_smile:
I wonder if Dr. Lafayette is secretly very lucky himself. Never mind, dumped him in a crate for the time being. :joy:

1 Like

I must admit, I always hated how this site awfully cropped the previous pfp, so I had to change it to something that would be cropped way better.

Original PFP:
716_2

Current PFP:

Shoutout to the great @Khakiasp for the 2 beautiful hand-drawn PFPs.

17 Likes

Thought id change up my profile picture to the best band in existence: RadioHead
20220922_185255

3 Likes

No more Queen or Metallica pictures left, huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not even some Ace of Base.

4 Likes

Radiohead is way better than Queen imo, most of Queen’s songs are… Ok i guess.

1 Like

Cultural phenomena, is what you meant. :+1:

1 Like

I had an old screenshot which I made in Whittleton Creek and I decided to set it as my profile picture.

73918_2

15 Likes

Newspaper replaced with beer

15 Likes

spooky
art Halloween

old

zart

and I WILL be switching to the snowman Nov 1st

14 Likes

Dog Myers is back once more. Let’s hope this years Halloween film doesn’t suck as much as the previous one.

14 Likes