Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

doesn’t feel pain like he should

6 Likes

Holy crap, that looks like a member of The Foot got possessed by a dark god from DC!

1 Like

Both our profile pics have that eerie smile

2 Likes

Another artwork this time it is a colour print of The Prodigal Son (Of Harlem) by noted Harlem Renaissance artist Aaron Douglas. This piece was one of several of Aaron Douglas’ works from the book God’s Trombone: Seven Negro Sermons in Verse by James Weldon Johnson. Naturally it depicts a version of the Tale of the Prodigal Son shifted to Jazz Age Harlem.

10 Likes

Nice, although I wish it had a saxophone in there somewhere; my favorite horn.

2 Likes

Decided to change my profile picture to the best Thom Yorke out there (Yes Pablo Honey is my favorite RH album, what are you going to do Screaming meat & Hassan?)

4 Likes

Bye-bye Electrophone with Steam Avatar wallpaper (that was so hard to get just right using Paint(dot)net tools).

Thanks to this pic I was inspired to make my new/current avatar. I considered putting a ‘21’ somewhere on it, but… Nah. Nice how it has the same angle as the promotional artwork fish for H2.

10 Likes

When I finish five batches of checklists only to find out Melbourne has no more work for me.

12 Likes

Since we’re up to Year 3 now, seems like it’s a good time to switch to Gabriel Knight 3’s version…

10 Likes

Time to change it up.

5 Likes

Loved that game! Chasing for fingerprints was the best.

Yet still at first I thought your profile picture was a low-res Konny Engstrom.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s absolutely one of my favorite series. I’ve gone through the first game’s avatar and the second already. I don’t like the third one as much, but it’s more for the interface than anything else.
gknightgk2G3

5 Likes

Found a good new serious one. This one is based on a Japanese variant cover for an edition of Life Science Library about cellular biology by Nagai Kazumasa (1966).

As a bonus it was a toss up between this and this 1967 poster by Yusaku Kamekura advertising (World) Expo 70 which was hosted in Osaka.

12 Likes

Oooh, this is a cool one. Keep this one for a while.

4 Likes

Thanks, I fully intend to do so!

4 Likes

Been a while but I found this really melted photo of Saul Goodman I thought would look hysterical as a PFP.

12 Likes

9 Likes

You must be desperate then Walter because I am not even a real lawyer.

5 Likes

But I bet you could convince a girl you’re Kevin Costner.

5 Likes

Though I’d change it up a bit

6 Likes