Progress Carryover

This is what I get over and over and over again

Did it just now. Works real smooth. Claimed all the Access Passes and did the progress carryover all before even buying HITMAN 3.

So now… I guess… I gotta buy HITMAN 3! :stuck_out_tongue:

@vedantp2 … oddly I did not see elusive targets listed in Progress Carryover… But previously they dumped a bunch of stuff on the “latest sequel” upon startup (eg: Winter Suit, Outstanding Performance Coins, etc.) so we shall see.

2 Likes

Try this

1 Like

Quick Update: My Error got resolved and all missing items are back.

It took ~ 9 hrs to download H1&H2 into H3.
It took ~5 hrs to get to Progress Carryover to Status: Pending
Then after (likely many) hours? (while I was sleeping), Progress Carryover was completed by IOI.
All progress carryover is there as far as I can see.
The only notable difference is that all “Mission Stories” and completed “Feature Contracts” from H1&H2 are not marked as being completed, which is a minor thing.
Striking features I noticed:
(1) Scrolling through all the locations and missions I can’t believe how massive the Hitman 3 Trilogy.
(2) Ambient sounds and visuals are enhanced.
(3) There are bonus reskins offered for completion of escalation tracks - which add up to 50 or more.
(4) I don’t see completion rewards for elusive contracts.

Take away - extra content will involve an emphasis on monthly escalation contracts.

2 Likes

I have a problem I changed my PS4 Online ID after I went and did my progression carryover with the previous name now I cannot even play online but I have access to all my previous games expect no progression/unlocks it’s as if I’ve started a whole new game but the issue is I can’t connect to my profile meaning I won’t be apply to progress in the game

Wasn’t there a list of some H2 and H1 items that have no unlock paths in H3? Or has everything been patched in?

1 Like

Basically, the Claw Hammer and Jaeger 7 Covert, items from the (so far) unincluded holiday missions and ET suits.

3 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: 20 Claw Hammers

1 Like

So maybe we have requiem back?

Hi, don’t have a lot of time to trawl the threads but this sounds good. I’ve been enjoying playing Lara, sorry, Eivor in Tomb Raider, sorry, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla so haven’t started H3 yet as I can only keep one control set in my brain at any one time.

What I get from your post is that as and when I do the transfer of H2 progress the thing’ll go “pop pop pop” and get up to 31 of the 36 without having to do anything. The other five - did they happen later or anything? I might have done pretty well in the leaderboards for the sniper modes but have no desire whatsoever to go back there so hopefully they unlocked for you later.

Anyway - any comment on this I’d be most grateful.

Cheers.

From my own perspective I can tell you that they started popping like crazy. If you have completed everything in the previous two games, then , in theory, you should immediately unlock 31/36 without doing anything more than starting H3. However, five of those achievements will need be unlocked again in H3. They do not carry over.

• Silent Sniper - Complete The Last Yardbird as Silent Assassin.
  • In a League of Their Own - Get a score above 1,000,000 points on Crime and Punishment.
  • Never Knew What Hit Them - Complete Crime and Punishment as Silent Assassin.
  • Seven Figures - Get a score above 1,000,000 points on The Pen and the Sword.
  • Hawkeye - Complete The Pen and the Sword as Silent Assassin.
1 Like

Thanks for the reassurance. It worked perfectly, transfer without a glitch, all four “DLC” packs identified and installed without a glitch, start the game, ping ping ping. Even easier than the gamerscore on Age of Empires definitive edition! Thirty-one achievements unlocked immediately. I don’t quite understand why the sniper ones don’t count, it’s not as if the information isn’t available. I have no desire to do those but guess I shall anyway just to get it done. At least grinding to level 20 is not needed, thank God. Oh well, thanks again!

1 Like

I can not seem to get the following trophies to pop. Have tried many times. Anyone else with this issue?

• In a League of Their Own - Get a score above 1,000,000 points on Crime and Punishment.
  • Never Knew What Hit Them - Complete Crime and Punishment as Silent Assassin.
  • Seven Figures - Get a score above 1,000,000 points on The Pen and the Sword.
  • Hawkeye - Complete The Pen and the Sword as Silent Assassin

Do you mean you they are not unlocking after completing the challenge again in H3 or they didn’t unlock automatically when you carried over progress? If it’s the latter, then they are 4 out of 5 that don’t carry over. The other one should be the one for completing The Last Yardbird with a silent assassin rating (Silent Sniper). You will need to redo them in H3.

Yes. I am doing them in H3. None of the 5 sniper mode trophies carried over. I knew they were not going to after reading the carryover
guide. I did get The Last Yarbird silent assassin trophy but can’t get any of the Hantu or Siberia trophies to pop. I tried again tonight multiple times, plus deleted my saves, reboot, etc. all that jazz. No luck as of yet. I’ve seen a couple of post’s between Reddit and psnprofiles describing this same issue.
Maybe should throw it in the bug report thread, just curious to see how wide spread this is first.

1 Like

That’s disappointing to hear. I can’t stand sniper mode and the thought of doing it again to not get the trophy/achievement sucks.

Could I suggest reporting it in the official bug thread? I did a quick search in the thread and no one seems to have reported it so far. Possibly because it’s the bottom of most people’s to-do list if they’re ticking off challenges in H3 and no one else has realised yet.

Bug report filed. Hope it gets fixed. Leaves my Hitman 2 Expansion at 60%

Does somebody know how progression carry-over works when I upgrade from PS4 to PS5? I carried the Hitman 2 progression for the PS4 over and now own PS5.

Your progress is tied to your PSN account, so as long as you’re using the same account, it should be exactly the same on PS5 as it is on PS4 (and doesn’t have anything to do with the H2 to H3 progression transfer).

1 Like