Progression carry over not working

I agree broadly with this sentiment. Whilst I wish this had been rolled out more smoothly, we’re stuck with the current set-up now, and IOI is doing its best with it. The best thing to do is have some lunch/have coffee/read about Biden, Trump, or COVID, and then try again slightly later when things have calmed down.

I just get an error message when attempting to sign in with my steam account. I think its most likely the website is just overloaded with everyone trying at the same time.

after i success to enter the process it said i don’t own the game!
and it buls*** because in the game menu of Hitman 2 that’s my mail adress!

1 Like

On Xbox and I am having a problem where it says I have no H2 account to transfer even though I have the same IO account in H2 on the same Xbox. I see some people are having the same issue. Is there a fix?

1 Like

Alrighty, everyone is have a issue where they have no eligible HITMAN 2 data to transfer. This is a issue on IO’s end not ours. Just a little time and patience til a resolution is met.

3 Likes

And if there isn’t a resolution, at least we always have Absolution :wink:

1 Like

TFW IO have lost all our data…

1 Like

Absolutions servers are shut down :upside_down_face: so people will complain.

I think it’s best to help out the people who are confused with what’s going on today and simple aid the mods in anyway possible. They will need it.

I wouldn’t say lost, but it’s not being recognized. This could simply be attributed to the server strain that happened when we all flocked to the website and game. While we all can get in the website the effects our still apparent.

1 Like

Finally got to the point of logging in etc and had the same issue as you. No accounts found.

2 Likes

You can choose at the bottom of the IOI Account page “PSN account” to login from you browser within a PS4 console.

However, after logging into the PSN account, I can’t login to the IOI account. I just repeatedly get time outs.

Having the same issue on Xbox… says it doesn’t find an eligible hitman 2 account. Which is BS. I want to play already I thought of walking around but it’s annoying that I don’t have my progress. And that I don’t know if I’ll be able to link them as soon as I start playing

1 Like

Same story I think it’s just overwhelmed by people hopefully they’re working on it

For now my game is still download and around 1h left… hopefully by the time it finishes downloading this progress stuff is sorted out. Same problem here saying no eligible Hitman versions available.

It’s ‘expected’ that you won’t see accounts listed just now given that the servers are needing some love. Please check the IOI Twitter for updates. Endlessly trying isn’t going to give you different results right now.

I feel the frustration and know that the teams who can make it work again are doing everything they can.

21 Likes

Same issue here, that’s not working and also can see no option for download the ps4->Ps5 upgrade

It’s saying for me that I’m unable to play any of my past missions or that my account isn’t there so they better fix it today bc I’m super stressed

Yup and it’s an absolute joke, because this should have been launched at least a week in advanced, when you’re using such a primitive method of transferring. What happened to “we’ll announce the transfer site before the game goes live”? Most games these days allow you to do an upload/download or auto sync which apparently IO servers can’t seem to manage.

It would be fine if we could come back later as they like to portray but this bottleneck is going to remain as most players will refuse to have their progress wiped, and understandably. Not to mention releasing the game at the same time worldwide. They force you to use online servers for a single player game and even that can’t be done right. And even now, every time I complete a mission, the game gets stuck on the mandatory bollocks of server saving so now I have to quit the game every time I finish a mission.

Because of their data overwrite workflow, this is basically saying go play something else. No wonder regular casual people give up with the franchise, it’s just bad move after bad move.

2 Likes

I understand the pressure and everything Travis but it’s the fact we can’t even go play the game in the meantime at the loss of our progress so that bottleneck will remain. Wish this site would have been launched earlier as mentioned.

3 Likes

Is anyone else unable to play legacy missions

I absolutely know where you’re coming from. We’re doing what we can to get you all playing with progression intact.

12 Likes