Progression carry over not working

Cheers man, thanks for the response. And I’m sure the team are doing their best. Thanks for your hard work.

Do you mean the team are finding a way to not have it wiped when trasferring? Or I am I reading that wrong haha :joy:

I can get to the carryover page now, but it says no eligible H2 accounts found:

But I do have the game registered:

1 Like

If I play a bit now will I be able to carry over later?/

2 Likes

Good sign that your servers are full if it is a matter of being too overloaded by gamers interested in your product on Day 1. Not good for me, but good for you.

Can someone message on hear and tell everyone when it’s fixed

On psn Belgium atm hitman2 acces pas not downloadable. 2016 is working but 2 not. And indeed progress not working and signing in ingame not working while hitman 3 is recognised when in site without me signing in game. Tnx for looking into it already. Having the game a day early from my retailer is hard not to play to much to loose it again…

My hitman3 is even in that list you got here but unable to sign in ingame… How does it know?

Can’t even access account.ioi.dk anymore…

I don’t want to risk starting the game and not being able to transfer later… dammit

2 Likes

Pretty much what I’m doing haha :wink:

1 Like

So should I not play the game online if it hasn’t done the progression @Travis_IOI ?

Anyone actually managed to do it yet? Surely if it was the servers being overloaded then at least some people would have had success?

I got a pop up saying I’d unlocked 3 outfits for having an IOI account but still doesn’t find my account when I try and transfer :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

btw have anybody gotten thoise suits from earlier games?

Thank you all for beta testing :black_heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I got into a last phase of progression carryover (confirmed carryover) and it loaded few minutes but then the loading stopped. Restarted HITMAN 3 but the progression wasn’t there. I hope I can try that again when it will work properly… (PS4)

The American voting system is more reliable than IOIs servers

I can confirm that my profile successfully linked on PS4 just now. :grin:

1 Like

agreed 100% . No such thing as being proactive anymore, This should have been anticipated months ago.

1 Like

I’m still unable to load all the way through and getting error messages…

1 Like

yo i got that same problem, found a way to fix it yet? btw great launch day huh XD

1 Like