PS4 combat axe still missing

(Please note if you are attempting to bring a bug or a technical issue to IO Interactive’s support team’s attention - the best place to post this information is the #player-support category

You may particularly want to check the Known Issues thread:
https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitman-3-known-issues/2965/2
)
Combat axe is unlocked but not in my inventory. Please help me. Thanks.

I suggest to contact IOI Support Team directly at ioisupport.zendesk.com
I guess only they can help in this situation

1 Like

It could’ve been confiscated to be used as another unlock.

I can never tell if people are serious or not.

1 Like

A few items have disappeared from my inventory before and then a new unlock is eventually created for the item in question. Still missing a few.

Io’s not exactly racking up good p.r. Once I have something, I would prefer I get to keep it.

1 Like

The sniper rifle in Sapienza was particularly difficult to unlock and now it isn’t in my inventory anymore. No doubt a far more difficult method to unlock is in the works.

Items are missing from people’s inventories because of a bug. (And, at least for me, they are still in the actual inventory, they just don’t show up when you try to smuggle them in.)

IO is in no way removing them intentionally to re-add as future unlocks.

1 Like

I can’t even access Dartmoor since late September update. That’s definitely a bug…more like a nest of bugs actually.

I was hoping not, but you never know.

You can still play Dartmoor?

I can still play Dartmoor and the Garden Show.

Hmm… you use the disk or digital? Out of curiosity when did the combat axe vanish?

I use digital. The first time I even looked for it was the other day. It might have never been there. I wanted to equip it for a contract and it wasn’t there.

So probably only certain Xbox users locked out of Dartmoor. If I miss an elusive target over this I will be very upset. Of course for all we know there could be an elusive in near future requiring a combat axe kill under penalty of insta-fail.

A kill condition in Elusive Target? Never going to happen. I don’t know about Elusive Target Arcade but not in regular Elusive Target-mode.

Uh, there have been ETs with kill conditions in the past… The Chameleon and The Surgeons (though this one was optional).

I know. I meant like killing an ET with a specific weapon like Patrick said above. Combat Axe in this case.

When did this get way off topic? If you have a new topic to post, post it in new topic. This has nothing to do with ICA Combat Axe Missing.

I was just describing bad luck of facing a complication requiring an item unavailable due to a glitch. So kinda still on subject.