PS4 server issues: Will you get a refund?

BS, you’re assaulting whoever tries to help in any way.

Amen

You didn’t get ripped off, you’re just incapable of waiting a couple days for a server issue to be fixed.

“Unlike you, I have a job and a family”

then stop whining about the server issues and do something else :smiley:

You don’t know “their approach to resolving the issue”. You don’t know how they handle it.

you whining about this instead of refunding it is incredibly immature, hard to believe that you have a job in the first place.

they wont care for a single sale, you have no power over them :blush:

Translation: “Dear all, I’m incapable of waiting an uncertain amount of time for some game that I found. I could refund the game for the issues it has brought me but I’m going to whine on some forums how I’m going to do it and not actually do it”

Have you just found out what “scam” means?

Clearly you’re incapable of waiting

When the did they ever give a phone number for support?

Grow a pair, It’s a videogame. You can wait

They don’t care for a single sale (x2)

You’re whining how you couldn’t play until I don’t know when, whilst I had gotten some shitty error code that locked me out of psn from the 21st to today and I didnt go crying in a forum like a manchild :smiley:

nice flag, learn to take some criticism :blush: @ExSpecOps

1 Like

I do agree that they should make a better offline mode, although I haven’t had any problems with the server at all. (Italy pre-order here)

1 Like

Maybe it’s an issue on your end? I didn’t have a hitman connection error but I had the joy of error ws-37400-4

Either way, the servers have been a clusterfuck in the locations with the most players. by my understanding, it’s probably caused by so many people in your country trying to connect to the same server, like online ps5 pre-orders :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thing is, they’re working on fixing it. It’s not going to be long term

4 days is long enough already and it does seem like 4’s gonna turn into 5 at the moment

4 Likes

I haven’t gotten a disconnect once, the only problem I got was a psn error code, so I can’t complain.

I’m sure fixing or upgrading a server takes time though

so? i paid for the game and i can’t play. the whole issue could have been avoided or minimized had they started the transfer much earlier than 2 minutes before launch. the lack of updates on the topic is also pretty bad

3 Likes

9 Likes

i hope there will at least be some gesture of good will to compensate for this bullshit launch on ioi’s part

4 Likes

A Nerf gun unlock. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Could be a problem on your end

it’s not. h2 works perfectly fine. lots of people have the same issue. it’s got to do with the progress transfer. ioi have acknowledged it already

3 Likes

Thy should give the h1 goty and h2 gold access pass free for a month at least for the the troubles.

Should I still wait? Just curious.

Ya kind of like years of development time lol

This is simply poor planning and is inexcusable. This will cost them dearly in the future. And they have the balls to tweet they hope we’re enjoying the first weekend of Hitman 3 lol.

1 Like

Thats the worst thing… instead of concentrating all their efforts to fix this issue they rather tweet bs like that. Their communication is some of the worst ever.

3 Likes

Which is inexcusable for a studio as small as this. They’ll learn the hard way tho I suppose. I’ll never ever support an IOI project again.

1 Like

Has anyone who has always had the fetching profile failure from launch managed to get it consistently working?
I’ve seen people who have played a bit and then get booted off get back on, but anyone managed to get on for the first time recently?

I was busy with work for the first few days after it came out so yesterday was the first time I’d attempted to even play it.

Took me awhile to port my data over which is another story but today I’m still met with that same error message. I have no idea if my data has been successfully transferred across as i can’t get online to check.

The main menu theme is sick though. :+1:

Do you really think that the people that send out tweets/manage social media are also the people that work on the game?

People can have different roles within the business, so because they’ve sent out a tweet doesn’t mean someone had to stop working on fixing the problem to send it.