Sales for Hitman games (all platforms)

Hitman 3 is the best place to play the current Trilogy because

• It has the smallest file size
  • it tracks all your progress across each map, in one game
  • you can use unlocks between any map
    (Even if you only own Hitman 1 and 2, having it
    in 3 is just convenient if you ever purchase the levels in that. Plus you can access legacy Elusive Targets when they’re turned on)
    There is a story in Hitman.
    It’s minimal in the first game, starts getting more ambitious and longer in the second one, and the third game has a stronger focus on story tailoring the levels and their objectives.

Playing the old content in Hitman 2 or Hitman 3 is just good because you also get the mechanics that were introduced in those games that weren’t in Hitman 1. Things like better, working reflections, added briefcases, etc.
The graphics are basically the same throughout each entry.

2 Likes

Thanks for the great write up!

Looks like Hitman 3 is the way to go. I had a look at Hitman 3, but can’t find a similar Gold Edition like Hitman 2.

So if I wanted to get all the content for Hitman 3, I would have to get the HITMAN 3 - Deluxe Edition (for $89.99) from the EPIC game store right? Does this include the HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins Collection or does that need to be purchased separately? (for $29.99).
If thats the case $120 is pretty steep, should probably wait a while right since I haven’t even played Hitman 1.

Thanks

3 Likes

Is this the first stadia sale? I keep seeing questions about it on livestreams, so I assume it’s really not often done.

2 Likes

Yup, first time HITMAN 3 is on sale on Stadia.

Prices for Stadia games + sale info
https://stadiadb.app/details/17d98b899531490ba355016919ffe6ff

1 Like

Epic Games Sale until November 1st

• HITMAN 3: Standard & Deluxe Edition [50% Off]
  • HITMAN 3: Deluxe Pack [40% off]
  • HITMAN 2 Gold Access Pass (for HITMAN 3) [80% off]
  • HITMAN 2 Expansion Access Pass (for HITMAN 3) [65% off]
  • HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass (for HITMAN 3) [75% off]
  • HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass (for HITMAN 3) [50% off]
3 Likes

Yet another Epic sale with the Deluxe Pack remaining at full price.

Meanwhile the full game is once again cheaper than the Deluxe Pack.

And, of course, all the other Access Passes are heavily discounted.

Thus, the punishment of pre-order/launch Standard Edition buyers continues.

4 Likes

I admire your patience, personally I could not. You’re a true squirrel.

2 Likes

It’s really, really, REALLY shoddy treatment of people who bought the Standard Edition at launch, and I think worthy of tagging in @Travis_IOI and @Clemens_IOI as a heads-up. Is this (@Happy_Squirrel’s post, see above) an oversight, gents? It doesn’t seem remotely right or fair?

4 Likes

It’s an oversight. The details aren’t too necessary here but we’ve flagged it with the Epic Store team already and they’re looking into what they can make happen. Hopefully, the Deluxe Pack will have a discount added during this sale period.

11 Likes

Nice one, thought it had to be. Thanks very much for looking into it. :+1:

5 Likes

That’s great to hear, thanks @Travis_IOI

And thanks also to @scat1620 for helping draw attention to this issue!

4 Likes

40% off the Deluxe Pack is now live on Epic. Thanks for flagging.

13 Likes

Your patience paid off :hugs:

I guess it can’t be easy to set up all the sales on so many editions and platforms for 3 games. Each platform has its own rules and timings. Thank you @Travis_IOI.

5 Likes

Just clocked the Deluxe Pack is now 50% off. When we, in this very thread, succeeded in getting the Deluxe Pack included in the Epic Store sale, it came in at 40% off. I had a feeling it might bump down another 10% for the next sale (in line with other platforms), but I was too eager for the taste of victory :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Just waiting for a 7DS sale… :sleepy:

2 Likes

Just bought Hitman 3 on the Epic sale they made for the game awards.I wanted to wait for Steam,but I just couldn´t resist haha

3 Likes

Lol you’ve waited 11 months, what’s 12?

3 Likes

An eternity XD
Plus,I only got hook into Hitman 3 months ago so,I didnt technically waited 11 months ha

1 Like

Well this should pave the way for a PS sale soon :slight_smile: Thanks Ibbe.

1 Like

Do you think its worth to buy 7DS 40% on epic?