Sales for Hitman games (all platforms)

I have also been waiting over a year for it to go on sale. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hitman HD Enhanced Collection is on sale at 8.99ā‚¬ at the PS Store EU until 29/11. Itā€™s the first time itā€™s so low. Iā€™ll probably buy it to replay Absolution on my PS4. Anyone knows if it runs ok also on the PS5?

Absolution/Blood Money HD is also on sale in NA Playstation Store at 85% Off, back at the historical low.
Finally!! Thank you Travis!

4 Likes

Can someone advise on how much discount the Switch version has at the moment?

Iā€™ve seen that thereā€™s a sale on, which I assume is also on the Switch, so would be nice to announce it on my siteā€™s social media.

Ta!

According to a quick Google search its 25% off.
No ides when it ends and how much it even is on Switch, just that itā€™s 25% off.

2 Likes

Cheers! Appreciate you finding out for me

1 Like

On Xbox the 7 Deadly Sins DLC is 65% for 8 more days

5 Likes

Hitman 2016 & Hitman 2 are on sale

4 Likes

Hitman 3 is on sale in Steam, got a buddy from a local discord server (unrelated to hitman) that played the game on GamePass but since the game left he is on a hunt to find the trilogy on Sale.

Now if anyone is able to to tell me what the difference is Iā€™ll be glad to know.

What each version includes and what is basically the better one, tnx anyway.

3 Likes

The top one gets you the base levels from all three games. The Add-Ons Bundle gets you the bonus/expansion content (Patient Zero, New York, Haven, the Deluxe escalations, etcā€¦) from all three games (except 7DS).

Buying both gets you everything available (except 7DS).

4 Likes

Tnx, Iā€™ll let him know :heart:

3 Likes

Wait, does buying the Premium add ons would include the entire Deluxe Edition of H3? (Escalations, Directorā€™s Commantery, etcā€¦) I can not figure out if yes or not.

1 Like

Yes, it includes the entire Deluxe Pack: the Deluxe Escalations (and the unlocks that go with them), the commentary, the digital soundtrack and the digital art book.

1 Like

Tnx, why is there so much random content floating around? Thanks anyway

4 Likes

45 percent discount for World of Assassination on xbox. For 7 days.

38.49 USD instead of 69.99, or equivalent.

7 Likes

Holy shoot, thatā€™s quite the launch discount!

1 Like

Steam users who still havenā€™t got over Jan '22 must be seething haha /s

2 Likes

I was hoping the new bundle would be pro-rated for content I already own (Hitman 1 and 2 with access passes) but instead itā€™s now just more expensive. aight :thinking:

1 Like

Launch discount is probably across all platforms for the main game and deluxe DLC for World of Assassination! (from their newsletter)

Iā€™m sure it must have crossed their minds, but itā€™s still a huge missed opportunity to make it 47% offā€¦ :disappointed:

Edit: Okay, even on the Switch itā€™s on sale!
I kinda hate the fact that even for Switch owners the base price is 90 freakin dollars, but its good to confirm that they do indeed get sales every now and then!

4 Likes

World of Assassination is on sale for 11 more days in the Xbox spring sale, it is Ā£32.16

2 Likes