Season of Envy | Roadmap

A little early, but whatever. What will Envy’s ET be?

• Celebrity
  • Businessperson
  • Heir(ess)
  • Assassin
  • Other

0 voters

Where will the ET be set?

• Dubai
  • Chongqing
  • Other

0 voters

With Travis saying there’s a few surprises in store, this has me hyped for this one.

Bring on new content :+1:t2:

7 Likes

What about escalation in New zeeland ?
Halloween in 31th october :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’d be really surprised if they don’t re-release the halloween escalation in Hawkes Bay. It’s ready-made content that just has to be turned on at this point. Easy win, even if a lot of people already played it.

11 Likes

I wait for snow festival i like the design of the map i wish for contracts too

Fom the IOI Insider Extra :

The first look on this next season will happen next thursday, the 23rd of september with both @Clemens_IOI and @Travis_IOI.

They apparently have, I quote, “something cool around the corner”. (is it an exceptionnal escalation, is it an ambush by 47 ? we will see)

So, be ready for it.

11 Likes

They said something big around the corner?:dizzy_face:

1 Like

Imagine if it’s a bonus mission!! :open_mouth:

Either way if IOI do another Escalation like the Dartmoor Garden Show I think people will be happy. That Escalation felt totally different to other Escalations we’ve had in the past. Like I’ve said numerous times, levels like Mendoza and Berlin with different weather takes will be very cool. Berlin in snow would be awesome!!

2 Likes

Just FYI, I didn’t say “something big around the corner” - I said we got something cool around the corner, and was referring to the upcoming sins :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Sorry about that, I wasn’t sure and realised too late that I might have overselled. (I was going to check it at this exact minute)

The quote was corrected.

1 Like

Ah nice. Glad that you clarified that. I am interested in what might be done for Envy, and especially for the mysterious Wrath…

Haven’t yet played the Gluttony DLC, so I should probably do that!

9 Likes

… always better to undersell than raise expectations from a marketing standpoint.

“something cool in the future, but not at the scale of super-cool” is a way to go for publicizing any new content.

2 Likes

Which location’s music will be used in the upcoming Envy escalation?

• Hawk’s Bay
  • Mumbai
  • Whittleton Creek (already used on Garden Show so I doubt this one)
  • New York
  • Haven Island

0 voters

1 Like

Mumbai its indian music so i dont think maybe new york or haven👨‍🔬

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1439964313624752141

17 Likes

Interesting they are still using the base Mendoza suit.

It would be cool if the NPC’s are all wearing the cool, sin themed outfits. That could capture the feeling of envy pretty well :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Smh people assume this while we did not see the pants yet.

10 Likes

The blurry background looks like the Mendoza military base, close to the shrine. In addition to the suit, it seems to confirm that mendoza will be the location highlighted by the next Envy sin.

1 Like

I’ll be disappointed if the envy suit did’t have a cat ears headband.

1 Like

looks like he is sitting on a couch of some sort :thinking:

1 Like