Season of Envy | Roadmap

This is the trailer from 4 days ago, in case anyone missed it.

This looks really good. I just hope this other assassin has a dynamic approach to enhance replayability. If so, and assuming the cat giving the instructions has vague requirements (“accident kill” etc.) and that we can select a loadout, this could easily be another DGS.

3 Likes

I am dreading the Colorado ET. I’ve never passed either of them before.

4 Likes

I dread Colorado so much. And following the logic behind the ETs, i’m not happy already

1 Like

I’m just thinking… The ET “The Undying” in Miami matches with the general theme of Envy and the escalation where 47 is facing a rival.
The “unlock packed roadmap” can speak about the items related to the Undying.

8 Likes

I’m not reading too much in that “unlock packed” statement personally. We’ll have three unlocks for the Envy escalation itself. One more for reaching 60 featured contracts. If they can get three elusive targets fit that would get to the challenge for 15. That’s at least 4 and maybe more unlocks in a single month which could be all that was meant by it.

4 Likes

Screwdriver please! Why oh why isn’t there one?

Watch there be a Ducky screwdriver for 100 featured contracts… queue the internet hate…

5 Likes

Looks like Travis is onto it with how the roadmap usually leaks early. Presumably the URL where it will eventually sit has had the image usually used for patches put up in its place. :laughing:

https://www.ioi.dk/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/HITMAN3_ENVY_Roadmap.jpg

21 Likes

…Well played @Travis_IOI

11 Likes

This season will also give us the unlocks for the bat shuriken and the tactical wetsuit

1 Like

Found this image on ioi.dk. Was uploaded with all the other images in the patch notes, but it’s not included in that blog post so I guess it’s one of the unlocks we’re getting…

3 Likes

The pose I look on foremost.
Resembles dance moves, isn’t it?
Would’ve been great if we had a few “blending in” spots in Berlin where 47 could relax and do some dancing. Because why not?

9 Likes

I know that I’m doing less than 30 minutes of foreshadowing here, but the patch notes announces, :

More unlockables items (that are not related to Featured Contracts) will be available throughout the Season of Envy.

So it might be part of it (or just some random picture), but let us wait for the roadmap. It will give us the full list of information, and as usual a magnificent outfit for Clemens_IOI in the video.

3 Likes

That’s the Lesley Celebration escalation. We got that earlier this year (in March I think?)

2 Likes
21 Likes

And now with special effects :wink:

21 Likes

Was mistakenly attached to that escalation for a few hours as an unlock before it was removed. Now it’s intended to be out.

3 Likes

Ooh nice!

20nicesuits

1 Like

20 Likes

Wooo, Rave on Suit unlock, let’s gooo!

2 Likes

HMF_Edition

lel @Travis_IOI. I never would’ve found that.

3 Likes