Season of Gluttony | Roadmap

THE ROADMAP IS OUT!

Small batch of content, but I think it’s okay for the length.

17 Likes

“The shortest season yet” I don’t know if that excites me or worries me that they’ll won’t be much content

4 Likes

Same here, but at least they might be making it shorter if there’s less content rather than keeping the same length, where there’d be longer breaks

5 Likes

Makes kinda sense for it to be short, since Gluttonny ivolves finishing everything like if there’s no tomorrow and wanting more and more afterwards. :d

4 Likes

I have no problem with it being the shortest season. The gluttony trailer looked uninspiring and bland to me. Besides what has been posted in the leaks section, I dont much care tbh.

Envy and wrath is where its at. I hope.

3 Likes

the season about being gluttonous will most likely have the least substantial content to chew on
Emperor Palpatine "Ironic" | Know Your Meme

10 Likes

My prediction is that it has about the same amount of content as sloth, the new DLC escalation, a new ET, a legacy location and accompanying ET for the free starter pack (probably Bangkok and the Food Critic), and 2 featured contract packs. However, it won’t be as bad cause it’ll be shorter so the stuff isn’t stretched out quite so much.

3 Likes

I just wish there would be a normal escalation since we don’t have one for Sloth and Lust.
And it seemed that spoilers said so.

3 Likes

I’m sure whatever IOI give us this Season I’m pretty sure it will keep us entertained.

3 Likes

Is the update coming tomorrow?

2 Likes

The roadmap and Gluttony escalation are coming tomorrow, but there is no patch this season.

3 Likes

There isn’t? I remember reading that they are bringing back the shoulder swap. So when will we get that?

1 Like

Gluttony is going to be a shorter season and the shoulder swap should be in the patch at the end of it.

4 Likes

There’ll be a patch sometime in September, probably when the Gluttony season ends. Travis said in stream that the shoulder swap will be added to the game at that time.

5 Likes

If there was no patch this month, could the roadmap come at 13 UTC (when patch notes were usually displayed and maintenance started) instead of 15 UTC? @Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI

2 Likes

There is a patch today for PC. Next patch will come with the Season of Envy.

7 Likes

Place your bets: the 09/09 Sunhafter Puls posters that have been in the game since launch – do they have meaning, and will we unlock the Rave On suit on September 09?

• Yes. Give me suit.
  • No. Dream on.

0 voters

3 Likes

Maintenance for all platforms is starting in 15mins.

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1432637546283114499
Gl

7 Likes

So no patch this month?
I wonder why. Season of Holidays, perhaps.
But still, there are dozens of bugs waiting to be fixed.
I find this strange

2 Likes

They mentioned why in the Insider, though I can’t recall the exact reason.
Mainly, the teams have been focusing on the content and they plan on catching up next month.

Since the season is already in the game, they are able to simply activate it without a patch.

4 Likes