Season of Gluttony | Roadmap

Usually patch brings up (should, at least) bug fixes and game improvements, not just activating some things.
I hope they will catch up on improving game indeed.
And I still need to watch the latest stream, didn’t watch it live

5 Likes

Strange … without the scheduled premiere of the roadmap on youtube (last month it was scheduled the day before).

2 Likes

The reason for there not being a patch with the Season of Gluttony is explained here by Travis

5 Likes

Roadmap:

18 Likes

All 5 locations are pictured in the Community FCs image. Does this mean they’ll pick 1 FC from each location? Or am I expecting too much?

3 Likes

I don’t think so. Currently, we’re at 53 FC in total (even though 52 are actually counted on challenge). It means 5+3 = 8 FC this month. We’d get a total 60 FC… But no items stuck to the related challenge. I don’t think IOI would implement too much FC if they don’t select (and show) the new unlockable.

2 Likes

They usually have all the locations on the tile for the community contracts.

6 Likes

Ah okay, nevermind then.

2 Likes

Just 17 more days and the Bangkok suit will be mine <3

Waited so long for this one.

The Hitman 3 ET is in Dartmoor, right?

2 Likes

Correct! 20characters

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hitman 3 Elusive Target Leaks

Small patch for PC players:

10 Likes

Their descriptions are always fun to read :joy:

3 Likes

Yesssssss, Bangkok elusive target and another new suit - now we just need Miami, Santa Fortuna, Hokkaido, Whittleton Creek and Colorado and we’ll have the entire collection. So glad they didn’t repeat the location like they did with Sapienza.

4 Likes

Sound like the maintenance will be closed at 3pm as expected:

5 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

Did he really buy that many donuts

3 Likes

Still no sight of normal escalations. It’s the third season without one.

3 Likes

While it’s not normal, Dartmoor Garden Show was released last season. It’s free and I’d assume most players would agree it’s a better content than regular escalations. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes