Season of Gluttony | Roadmap

Our only hope is if the Pitch Meetings guy is a massive Hitman fan.

9 Likes

Probably a bug. When the gum pack is used on armed guards, you can get it back.

11 Likes

I mean… what kind of monster eats an entire pack of gum at once??

12 Likes

Looks good, looking forward to playing that new H3 Elusive Target.

4 Likes

Well too bad it isn’t gum associated with baseball cards.

Then you would have the NPC shuffling the cards with a “?” above its head. If you pass out the card packs with gum to multiple NPCs, maybe the two NPCs get together and trade cards. Possibly interesting distraction mechanic.

2 Likes

I expected the butcher suit in this season. Been out of the loop for a while. What’s the word on that outfit?

5 Likes

Travis made a comment about it during the recent IOI Insider.

10 Likes

Wrath Suit, perhaps?

2 Likes

It’s the suit for the new season of uhh… meat.

5 Likes

Wrath’s probably the most violent of the sins, butcher involving butchering, you get the gist.

I wonder how Envy’s going to look like. Green, obviously, but what else? Minimalist?

3 Likes

I imagine for envy theyll give everyone huge lagspikes to be envious of higher fps

5 Likes

If so, meat season better include something like the meat lady from the Preacher Comics (Would put image but possibly boarder-lining the rules abit…)

2 Likes

I hope future content keeps coming in seasons with ridiculous names like this.

4 Likes

Nah, it stylistically contrasts with the rest of the sins. If anything we could see it released during year two or Halloween as apart of a new special event.

3 Likes

Agreed. If they released suit after suit for the deadly sins, and all of those were really spot on for their sin, but still looked good (an argument can be made the Sloth one still looks “good” for what it is), that butcher suit just doesn’t fit there. If would have worked for the original Deluxe escalations, but not for the 7DS DLC. Total mismatch there.

5 Likes

That was cool. Like a pickpocketing feature.

2 Likes

Yeah the butcher suit isnt going to be one of the sins suits because it’s too normal and gritty. All the sins suits are of a consistent aesthetic where theyre both regal looking and tacky

7 Likes

Was The Food Critic reactivated in H2? I can’t remember…

The reactivated ones have been fun since I haven’t had to worry so much about getting SA since I already have the challenges marked off for the ones we got in H2 and could just have fun with it.

3 Likes

Nope. The Food Critic didn’t appear in H2, just H1.

11 Likes

He was one of my two Failures on ‘new’ ETs which I play in my signature #TeamNoRestarts fashion (the other one was The Bad Boy from H1), so I am super eager to take him down this time round!

(Plus I don’t have the Bangkok Suit yet on my Stadia copy of H3, so I absolutely have to murder the crap out of this dude when he shows up!)

4 Likes