Season of Pride | Roadmap

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not :sweat_smile: But…do you mean, it would be similar to how you have to “hack” that laptop in the underground lab in Sapienza? Blend in for 30 seconds and do an illegal action? In this case, lounging in a hostile area

3 Likes

Nah, just lounging and doing nothing the whole mission. No need to escape too since the mission will automatically end after those minutes are up.

2 Likes

What’s everyone’s thoughts on these esculations ? From what I understand it not the same quality as the side missions and assignments ?

I do like that were getting new suits though as a new player that’s devoid of any cool suits, though I want something more hitman and less flashy. The gold one looks awesome though. Oh and the gun looks cool. Doesn’t fit the game but still they put effort into that gun, not just a lazy reskin. Like the fucking items you can unlock where the only difference is an ugly number 2, like seriously wtf is that about

Patch notes for May update;

:joy:

Estate Wines fixed!!!

17 Likes

Good to know patchnotes arrived well beforehand.
Would always be like this

5 Likes

Yoooo they commissioned @v1deost for some patch note images?! That’s really awesome. Great job!

9 Likes

The pride suit strongly reminds me of the suit Jim Carrey was wearing during his weird, but legendary, interview at the New York Fashion Week

Probably a coincidence but I found it worth noting.

Also, listening to that interview: Jim Carrey not believing in icons.
Celebrity Iconoclast ET? :drooling_face:

2 Likes

This is some neat stuff:

Leaderboard Percentiles
We’ve fully implemented a new feature to the Detailed Score Screen to give an at-a-glance look at how your score compares to the selected leaderboard. It’s also possible to see where the majority of players rank for each mission.

Maybe that should be more understandable than the Bar-chart “Leaderboard placement”. I still have no idea what that chart is supposed to mean.

Caught Bald-Headed
Agent 47’s bald head will no longer poke out the top of the Arkian Tuxedo suit.

Illustration by: Cartoonishly

:joy:

Colourblind Guards
We’ve adjusted the guard dialogue lines that trigger when they’re hunting 47 to more accurately describe the suit he was wearing. In some cases, certain suits would trigger placeholder dialogue lines describing 47 in the Requiem suit.

Precision Aim
When playing on a controller, you can now press the L1/LB button to activate the ‘Marksman’ perk, which will improve your aim and slow down time. This has been implemented as part of a important change for Nintendo Switch players but will work for other controllers and platform too. The in-game UI and controller mapping will still show R2/RT as the default option for non-Switch players, but we’ve noted it here seeing as the option will be available.

Mendoza: Legal Rifles
Sniper Rifles are now considered to be ‘illegal’ when carried in any outfit in Mendoza, to be consistent with all other locations.

Illustration by: Cartoonishly

Surprisingly, there’s nothing for Berlin, so either the legal sniper in that location was intended or forgotten.

YO

Improbable Proloff
We’ve tweaked some of the parameters of the Proloff Parable to allow players to earn the Silent Assassin rating on all three levels.

Marrakesh: Zaydan’s Prisoner
We’ve put the bag back on the prisoner’s head.

4 Likes

Completely missed this in the patch notes. I wonder what they’ll do. My guess is that they’ll make everyone targets or whatever. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Probably use the same parameters as the Untouchables mission, but allow 5-stars to grant SA instead.

2 Likes

Most likely, IOI love reusing stuff.

1 Like

Premiere at 3pm CEST, in 2 hours.

16 Likes

Time we expecting the full roadmap to drop? 2pm GMT?

In a little less than two hours. That’s what the video above is.

3 Likes

Ahh yes :sweat_smile: would of helped if I’d of looked at that, assumed it was the Pride trailer again.

1 Like

Most of these people voted after the announcement was made.

What drives them? What kind of fulfilment did they expect to get out of this? And why am I among them?

These are questions not even the IOI Insider could answer.

13 Likes

Don’t you know? The answer is hiding in plain sight - pride is the fulfilment to vote pride. And unfortunately I’m guilty of it too.

These bozos fell oath they sworn not too!

1 Like
1 Like

see you all on june 13 i guess

18 Likes