Season of Pride | Roadmap

PLAY FOR FREE
Can’t wait to butcher this Roadmap.

SEBASTION SATO ESCALATION!

9 Likes

Not that much brand new stuff but oh boy. I look forward to the Pride eacalation and the Iconoclast looks like a cool Elusive Target! I hope she is the first ET to be able to fight back.

5 Likes

Honestly really glad they’re dropping Pride today, quite curious to see how this one will go

Also, the Iconoclast is a very unique looking ET. Can’t wait to mess about with her. And Mendoza like I hoped! :blush:

All-in-all looks like a much better season, looking forward to it

A female NPC holding a weapon? Impossible! (But I now hope for this too)

4 Likes

I like this - making use of existing characters who appear as NPCs in later levels. Gives more of a sense of backstory compared to regular NPCs. Would like to see more in future if practical.

2 Likes

Hitman 2016 players, how is the Black Hat ET?

The update just finished for me. How long will be the maintenance period?

Okay, it says 5 hours.

Pretty good ET, all you need to do is poision jam with leath pills/vial. Getting to him is a bit difficult, but nothing impossible or hard.

One of my favourites, I was actually really hoping that he would be in this roadmap :sweat_smile:

Good grief, it’s been almost 5 years since I played the Black Hat (missed the rerun in 2018).

Clemens is fucking with us bursting out of a elevator.

4 Likes

I don’t know why but I really did not like this ET

Only to PRIDEFULLY ride his possibly expensive scooter at the end of the video, in a building.

Looks all really good. especially with the new ET arriving soon. Guess they want to avoid leaks as much as they can now.

Looks jam packed, was hoping for at least one more unlockable though outside of the deadly sins content.

1 Like

For the sake of God, please let there be a diorama machine in Dubai in this escalation, IOI. :joy:

2 Likes

Is that an audio glitch at 0:17 that I hear?

Alright, alright, this one’s better than the Greed roadmap.

Still no idea what the special perk one of the Pride items has (I’m betting the Sniper is special somehow) but the escalation sounds like it could be more fun than the previous sin. Choose different contracts/branching paths.

Iconoclast sounds really cool. Can’t wait for that.

Two new free escalations is good.

More rotations for the starter pack, which I think is neat. Best starter pack concept in the trilogy, an ever-revolving door of locations for free.

Also community contracts wooooo. Excited to hear more about how that works now!

3 Likes

I look forward to the tutorial escalation, though I’m kind of dissapointed it’s not set in the ICA Facility. New content in these old environments would be quite refreshing, but any new tutorial content that can make me feel like a boss is welcome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Only William and Contractor voted before announcement.

1 Like

Fixed that for you, in order to spike our returning ETs interest.

Also, please change your username accordingly.

4 Likes