5 hour maintance? I don’t think I will be able to handle this…
So excited about the elusive target! Another assassin. Not just a murderer like The Serial Killer was. Looking forward to this one
perfect! I shall consider it.
Hoping they’ve added another reward in to the featured contracts challenges for completing 40.
In the Community Featured Contracts section of the video we see these two shots
This gun appears to be the Goldballer
And this shot (which, from the way its shot, appears to be the same scene from a different angle) is nowhere in Mendoza I recognise
So the long awaited Goldballer unlock in the season of pride?
Hmmm, maybe. I feel like it’s just B-roll footage, nothing pointing to a goldballer unlock.
Unless that’s gonna be the 40 Featured reward, which is…
ehhh idk about a silverballer reskin for that.
Could be, I thought it was just an interesting inclusion
If it turns out to be real tho, I’ll be needing an original Chicken drawing of your apology 
Or… Maybe the contract asks you to obtain the goldballer before doing any kills.
Remeber the Chongqing contract with the disguise that requires to be obtained through the suicidal guy.
A far-fetched objective is still possible.

They removed the egg hunt

What so important for them…
Till they give us content for free they take it back.
Lol
It was known at the start that this is temporary event
I think they’ll release it permanently next year as it usually happens with time timited events.
And yes, I hope they’ll release all Elusive Targets eventually when HITMAN 3 life cycle will over
Is anyone else able to play the pride escalation? I get thrown an error that I can’t load the requested menu, and retrying it throws it again until I select to go offline.
Playing on Xbox…
small amount of players that don’t own all 3 games
Uh I am very sure that is very false.
Same here.
The Sebastian escalation no problems however.
Ok. Just started the escaltion. So far, better than the greed one.
Not gonna get into too much detail but during the first level I pissed off the Peacock for going the explosive route (even throught I got SA) and now during the second level I got congratulated for not choosing to use the Majestic sniper rifle and instead going the close and personal option. So far seems we’ll get some nice replayability here. Hehe.
Erm, it might help that you install the DLC itself before playing it. Silly me strikes again, I didn’t get to realise it sooner.
@MvpAgent47 you also have problems with it too. I’ll tag you here as part of my reply.
Didn’t need to do that manually last time. Thanks for the tip!
Also installing a bunch of 10,11 MB H3 map files though ai have no clue what those are about.
Thank You
I downloaded it manually, but I still was getting the error message. As I’m typing this message it now works 




