Season of Pride | Roadmap

Ok. Level one pissed off teh Peacock. Level 2 make him happy. Level 3 for started with the Peacock greeting me all enthusiastic on being on the right track.

Made him happy by going the fiber wire classic route but quite the tricky task this time. Hehe.

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool.

I seriously hope more people are pleased with this escalation (if the haters even try to play it).
The greed one was just way too basic and average. I honestly think it should have been some sort of endless-contract.
Picking up a coin nets you points. Guns are more deadly against 47. The more NPCs you kill, the more public the targets get, and the harder it is to avoid guards. Those who can collect the most coins and leave the level get an awesome score, those who don’t can’t get that leaderboard glory/progress the escalation.

1 Like

Ok. Got a challeneg called Ambivalence. Gonna assume it’s for failing the Peacok once and then fixing this.

The other 2, Hubris and Humillity I guess are related to making the 3 full levels one way. Humillity for doing all what the peacock says and Hubris for messing with it. Or maybe just destroying it’s shriens. Not sure if I’m honest.

1 Like

Okay just finished my initial playthough and I’m already much more pleased with this one. Was it the best escalation ever? No. But it felt more justified having a pricetag attached to it

Now was it fun and unique, in my opinion, yes. I’ll probably try and do a full write up/breakdown of why I prefer this one at some point :blush: Looking forward a lot more to the other Sins

1 Like

To put it simple, for me it was a mix of visuals and also the style of the peacock. Like, I enjoy the purples and blues.

1 Like

Okay wow, the written Roadmap is just as good as the trailer.

Hold on to your hats, this is what’s coming to HITMAN 3 in the Season of Pride

[furiously tightens Clemens-patented Hitman III baseball cap]

The Sebastian Principle (Tutorial Escalation)
We start this month with a ‘bonus’ escalation, that acts as a tutorial (of sorts) for HITMAN 3 players. This Escalation will be available to all HITMAN 3 players, and it will be encouraged as the starting point for anyone playing the HITMAN 3 Free Starter Pack. (Just so we’re clear, this one isn’t aimed at experienced players, we’re happy to say that point blank.)

So, even the starter pack people – who don’t have permanent access to Dubai – will be able to access this? Good for them.

The Iconoclast (Elusive Target)
HITMAN 3’s next Elusive Target arrives in Mendoza on May 12th. (Yes, in just two days! And yes, a Wednesday!)

We’re starting this one a little earlier than usual, but we’re also giving you longer to play it. For 12 days, you’ll have one chance to infiltrate Mendoza and eliminate The Iconoclast. Once you’ve updated the game, you’ll see the countdown clock for their exact arrival time already live in the game. We’ll double and triple check that they leave as planned, too.

12 Days. Double check your timers, people. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The Pasqual Consortium / Escalation
Head to Mendoza, commandeer Falcon and eliminate your targets in a new Escalation. No winter soldiers are needed when 47’s in town. Do him proud.

hehehe pop culture

Hitman Community / Featured Contracts
We’re proud to have the Hitman Community back in the driving seat for the second batch of Featured Contracts. We’ll soon share details about how to submit your contract. Hubris awaits.

@TheContractor :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Ok. The Majestic is a neat sniper rifle. This one actually pierces (dunno if the one from the Lee Hong escalation got that part fixed too) and looks all around cool. The suit also is neat. Flamboyant as hell but so neat looking! The saber like weapon is meh. Tested it and so far nothing unique from getting kills with it, either thrown or silent kills. Still have to try loud kills.

Nice Escalation, Nice Unlocks.





What’s up with those golden accents though.

8 Likes

Wait a minute. (Read spoiler, I don’t want to spolier to the other people)

I played the bad side which are:

Level 1 - C4
Level 2 - Sniper Rifle
Level 3 - Sword

And I got the “Humilty” Challenge. Note that I’ve completed all 3 levels in Silent Assassin rating.

Then i replayed all 3 levels, still all of them in Silent Assassin, but this time with the other items that I didn’t use on the bad side playthrough. Here I got the Ambivalence Challenge

Hubris Challenge I suppose is a mix of bad and good chioces?

The Sebastian Principle (Tutorial Escalation)
(…) will be encouraged as the starting point for anyone playing the HITMAN 3 Free Starter Pack. (Just so we’re clear, this one isn’t aimed at experienced players, we’re happy to say that point blank.)

Quite so. There are even not-so-invisible walls in the level.

7 Likes

I started with the free escalation because why not. Even though it is very much a guided tutorial, I found it interesting to see what they did with it. Pretty good intro to solving puzzles in HITMAN, but is pretty handholdy of course (some parts of the map are even inaccessable due to magic borders).

2 Likes

Weird. I did 2 levels good and 1 bad and got Ambivalence.

I suppose that we have to do in another order? I’m trying right now.

I did the first 2 bad and last one good and also got Ambivalence.

sees reflections in mirrors

My god, this really is the ray-tracing suit!

2 Likes

equips the suit
computer explodes

1 Like

I did the same, but from the peacocks dialogue it appears it registered my tanto run as a ‘bad’ run. Not sure if it’s a bug or a mistake on our part though

It’s supposed to be

  • Hubris - all silent assassin (tanto, poison, fiber wire)
  • Humility - all ‘easy’ options (explosives, sniper, sword)
  • Ambivalence - a mix of the two
1 Like

You know what? It happend me to the same thing. Strange.

Mmm. I got SA in all levels even if the first one was with explosive (corpses fail of the rail so they were hidden).

I got Hubris just fine, doing all the “good” paths, so it is at least possible to get the challenge.