Seven Deadly Sins Act 4: Lust

If it’s in Mendoza, you will probably have to go around poisoning people. If I’m correct, tons and tons of murder mystery shows combine a lover death mystery and using poison, which is fitting for Lust.

If it’s Berlin however, I’m thinking it would be a lot like the Mallory Misfortune escalation in Colorado where you had a stalker. IOI could take the idea a bit further and either use multiple stalkers or make the stalkers end your mission if they catch you.

The release is close, so it’s pretty much already decided by IOI, so I guess we’ll see…

6 Likes

And yet he’s not the creepiest psychopath in the franchise or even the worst rapist.

1 Like

BDSM you say? It came full circle then :grin:

18 Likes

would love if the permanent event was set in The Last Resort and lust themed, so we could have a lust challenge called “47 minutes in Haven”. they wouldn’t even have to change Haven Island that much, simply make it a nude beach :eyes:

9 Likes

With a 47 minute time limit!

8 Likes

Oh, I don’t need IOI to give me pointers on that one lol

I demand predict that it’ll be set in Mendoza and that they’ll be putting all that effort they spent on Diana’s AI to good use. She’s capable of going so many places on that map, and if there’s anyone who would stir complicated Lust-related feelings in 47 it would be the woman he’s spent 20+ years obeying…

13 Likes

Sorry, spoiler for Lust ahead: I heard they plan on a completely new game for this. It’s actually a tango-simulation where you can move Diana or 47.

11 Likes

Jam on

6 Likes

What about blood lust?

Yeah, I doubt it too.

3 Likes

I think Wrath will be more like bloodlust.

5 Likes

Why is no one saying the obvious character Hitman players lust after

27 Likes

not even the spoiler blur can mask his sexiness

20 Likes

Awooga

Booba 2

11 Likes

Imagine the background voice for Lust being Dawood Rangan saying:
“What the bloody hell are you doing down there? You look like you’re on coffee break! Get Moving! I don’t believe I have to tell you this again.”

7 Likes

(Asking for a friend)

Is it permissible to be horny in the Season of Horny? Would he be bonked and sent to horny jail or will it be allowed? A reply would be much appreciated.

4 Likes

You mean like posting legitimately horny stuff?

I’d say no. Don’t be posting any NSFW thingies around here.
You can allude to them, (possibly share them to others through PMs) but don’t outright go on a horny image spree, even if it’s in slight relation to what’s going on in the game right now.

So, you’d definitely be bonked (unless that’s like, your thing, in which case no bonks for you!)

hrmmm we might need to make a horny jail thread soon

7 Likes

Good idea, I dont think he meant posting I think he meant generally being horny he he

2 Likes

I hope lust will be in berlin, make it a bdsm nightclub instead of a regular one

6 Likes

It would be a missed opportunity to not stage it in Berlin.

I definitely agree with you on this, that seems the perfect setting.

I just hope now the Season of Sloth is ending we still have the opportunity to get this…

1 Like