Seven Deadly Sins Act 4: Lust

Of course. The ducky unlock is not going away.

4 Likes

This type of unlocks not tied to seasonal events or Sin Seasons.
You can get it whenever you want as soon as you complete 40 Featured Contracts.
And there is more unlocks for Featured Contracts to come in the future

4 Likes

To in depth. You probably just get shot a bunch and have sex with everyone in the level. The only obstacle is std’s

3 Likes

I hope for a pink and light blue suit. You know, in like horny Pastel colors.

7 Likes

Thanks for this!! :wink:

1 Like

3 more days until we find out what Lust + the new event is. honestly the most excited i’ve felt about Hitman in a while :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Same, very excited to see what ioi are cooking up. If sloth and pride are anything to go by it will be brilliant.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for this as well. Let’s look at the odds:
1/2 Lust takes place in Mendoza
1/3 Lust takes place in Berlin
1/10 We get a new Melee (Glass of Jam)
1/20 We get a Leisure Suit Larry inspired Suit
1/40 Everyone in the map is naked

Any other guesses?

11 Likes

Let’s predict the items:

• Amor’s Dart Gun:
    Works like the Sieker, but instead of looking for toilets, affected NPCs looks for nearby NPCs to do flirting
  • Asking For Roberto:
    Works like Mixtape 47 but causes Armor’s Dart gun effect on the two closest NPCs who are/get into hearing range
10 Likes

1/69 Clemens only wears his hat in the roadmap trailer. :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

:flushed:
As for my thoughts, I think there’ll be a cupid themed firearm of some thought. Obviously there’s no bow and arrow and already a 7DS sniper, but I could see there being something else.

10 Likes

sieker bow and arrow but instead of making the NPC vomit it makes them give tyson williams a smooch

7 Likes

Tyson Williams appears in front of them and pulls them underground after giving a smooch.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Dildo melee weapon with fish-physics

7 Likes

Saints Row did it and twice in their games but also GTA SA back in 2004.

Anyway, I’m expecting the Lust items will likely be a themed weapon, likely a rifle or something with extra “penetration” potential while the suit is gonna be like the ones udes by the guests in the Meat King’s Party. Also expect some kind of explosive or poison.

5 Likes

It sure is going to be cool. Can’t wait to see what IOI annouce.

5 Likes

Just to put my take out there, I’m guess that “lust” will be more related to “blood lust” and involve messy and bloody kills rather than some sort of sexy take on things. Instead of clean kills, we’ll be encouraged to do more messy ones. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

So like a passionate killing~

Well, sexual themes have been present in all of Htman so maybe they’ll be referenced here aswell but likely in a more “subtle” focus. I would love something to play on 47 not really buying into anything sexual, mainly the targets that tried to seduce him just to find a .45 caliber demise.

2 Likes

If this is the case, then it opens up wayyy more questions about Wrath. I always thought that might be the “sloppy killings”, “murder, murder, murder” DLC.

We’ll know how IOI interprets Lust soon enough…

I’m betting it’s a visual novel dating simulator. :wink:

3 Likes