Seven Deadly Sins Act 5: Gluttony

Nah they confirmed no new locations plus be pretty uneven content wise to make a new location for a Sin compared to the others.

Likely reuse an existing twice though perhaps more of a touch-up akin to to the Lust Escalation.

5 Likes

Unless they reuse the ICA facility… (honestly for wrath and bookending the serie it could make sense).

More seriously the narrative thread of the 7DS is 47 having a neurotoxin induced fever dream after Mendoza, isn’t it ? He wouldn’t be able to dream of the Carpathian Montain level.
I know that fun and the game is above all, but I still wonder.

Unless the whole thing is non canon binding or happening after the game, as an aftershock in 47 head (he had a rather rough year after all).

6 Likes

I think it is meant to be during the nerotoxin bit but that was never stated by IO. So all left rather vague but I doubt they wouldn’t use the Carpathian Mountains again purely on a story point be more on a if they can’t think of an escalation outside of the existing deluxe escalation.

ICA escalation around be fun and might give more of an excuse to retexture alot of the map given the size and scale of the place.

7 Likes

Gluttony is Chongqing, so yes a location is being reused

1 Like

How do you know it’s in Chongqing?

this, plus the purple sky in the garden show trailer

5 Likes

Cool! We’ll see soon if that turns out to be correct. Thanks for the info!:+1:
Looking forward to whatever sin is in Mendoza!

2 Likes

Looking forward to this to be fair. This is the one had me the most intrigued when the ‘Seven Deadly Sins’ was announced.

6 Likes

Don’t talk about the item leaks in this thread, thanks. (even if they’re spoiler tagged)

9 Likes

Then what leaks? Thanks.

Seems your comment has been deleted either by you or someone else.

Go here to discuss leaks: Ica leak investigators - Hitman Forum

Gluttony is “habitual greed or excess in eating”. You have to find and eat a bag of Dorritos every minute or you get sluggish?

What will be the take on this?

From the last IOI insider:

The Gluttony escalation is located in Chongqing.
“Bubble Queen” Gum pack would get sedative effect.

15 Likes

the cape!!! the profligacy suit is now my favorite. it looks kind of halloween-ish too

4 Likes

I am actually more surprised at the Gum, if I remember correctly, there’s sedative gum and emetic gum in the very early alpha (or beta) version of 2016 Hitman. Now they eventually bring them back!

12 Likes

I don’t recall the presence of such items in the alpha. However, there were present in Hitman 2 files. Sedative, emetic and lethal gum are available through the randomizer mod of Hitman 2.

Ah yes, 47 showing more of his Eastern European side

9 Likes

Some screenshots I took of the trailer:

looks like a market of sorts.

ICA is eating well.

pig seems to be in the front entrance of the restaurant.

elite guard outside? also are those flowers next to him usually there?

11 Likes

Where’s the roadmap?

1 Like

It doesn’t come out until Aug. 31.

6 Likes