Seven Deadly Sins Act 5: Gluttony

Thanks! I appreciate it.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Finally food stands in Chongqing🤣

10 Likes

Disappointed.
Chongqing already had a Sin.
Chongqing not that much connected with food.
Chongqing is rainy. What a joy to have a food under the rain?

2 Likes

I think its good
Chinese market with Pork and they have the restaurant… so food very good for this, but i think Mendoza too, with asado and the wine.

My variant is Dubai.
They already have a celebration with some food and beverages.
So it would fit

1 Like

Lol, I was gonna say the same…

Finally, Chongqing will seem like an active market with open shops and eager customers… at least based on the clips here.

4 Likes

There’s also a really good noodle place that stays open super late.

If they actually turned the streets of Chongqing into a market reminiscent of King Of Chinatown, and did some big stuff with the restaurant then great! They could base a special assignment/bonus mission just on that area alone if they made big changes.

But the fact we’re just seeing random food strewn across ICA Facility and whatnot is like… eh. Data facility and food laying around everywhere doesn’t make much sense to me

8 Likes

Hoping for contracts mode on this. With all these strange pig folks I think it would be really fun to make contracts on it. But I guess it depends on how many map changes there are

I wouldn’t get your hopes up

8 Likes

Yes they can use with it to a bonus mission at the future, with food stands but increase salers and poison, just two thing missing for me more open stores and more npc crowded .

and yes i dont really thing they change a lot… maybe a little foodstand and few pigs around there… i hope for good restaurant ,they didnt show enough in the trailer.

Time for another poll. What will the Gluttony ET be?

• A cannibal
  • A chef
  • A food critic
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Please not “a chef” i have Paris suit already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The chewing gum was indeed in hitman 2016. A player showed a video using them way before hitman 2’s announcement.

3 Likes

I was really sad when I saw the gum pack here because that is a free kill and then I realised it’s just a sedative so I’m happy again, might actually use it.

Kind of happy they picked the most interesting poison for it, if it was emetic gum it’d just be a worse gas grenade and if they picked lethal it’d be electrocution phone Mk 2

6 Likes

My first thought during the trailer.

8 Likes

Chongqing is a better map. I didn’t think so at first. But with escalations and contracts, Chongqing redeemed itself.

Also, is that suit just a Vampire Magician reskin? Lame.

4 Likes

It’s not a Vampire Magician reskin. They might look similar since both have capes and look somewhat antique, but they are quite different. Compare them yourself.

11 Likes

Vampire_Magician_Outfit_-_Paris.JPG

12 Likes

Another big difference can be seen in the full-body shot of VM.

(From Hitman Wiki)

5 Likes