Seven Deadly Sins Act 7: Wrath

A screwdriver could be useful for “loadout only” runs and smoother sabotage run (the number of time I went to elecrocute Strandberg with the rail before realising I forgot to take a screwdriver is way to high).
I personaly could see myself doing a few “handyman” run, with just a screwdriver, a wrench and the toolbox, and sabotage kill only. They could be some fun challenge run.

Besides adding items is not a zero sum game.

I could see a striker variant for Wrath, there is none in Hitman III and it would be fair to have one for the players who only have this game.

Or a silenced striker, for the fun of it. Maybe a challenge in the free Hokkaido next season, like the original striker was.

4 Likes

You don’t need a screwdriver for that btw, a bullet works just fine. It would be a nice addition to the loadout options though.

3 Likes

I know, but I like to RP and be a slow but steady force in my runs.

I always try to do “prompt only” runs, so no throwing, no shooting, explosive only placed in bins, camera erase only with the animation…

6 Likes

Not necessary per say, but it would be a great Time Saver for things like doing the DJ Kill in Berlin and such. Also it would be a Frisk Pass Lethal Melee Item, which can always come in handy.

5 Likes

You are all convincing me of the case for a screwdriver unlock. If you know what you are going to do, it is easier to bring your own equipment, I agree, especially since many screwdrivers are behind locked doors.

2 Likes

Nostalgia right there :wink::wink:

2 Likes

I agree that a screwdriver would be a useful unlock to players (not to me, though mostly to speedrunners). However, I feel like it should just get added as a bonus challenge, much like how the Jaeger 7 Covert and Claw Hammer were.
Having it be the reward for 70 Featured Contracts would be very underwhelming, in my opinion.

4 Likes

Agreed! Potentially, as the number of Featured Contracts grows, people may naturally expect better and better rewards for completing them all. A screwdriver would be adequate for completing 5 FCs, but not 70. I anticipate a reskinned Flamingo Suit (Ducky) for finishing 100.

4 Likes

Fair enough, because IO returned to unlocking items via specific challanges, it could fit pretty well.

2 Likes

I had missed that we were talking about an unlock specifically for 70 Featured Contracts. There a screwdriver would be inappropriate, I agree. But much like the hammer, they should make it an unlock for just a challenge.

3 Likes

Night time Dartmoor :thinking:

9 Likes

windows are barricade very dark night in dartmoor looking forward to it

3 Likes

I have high expectations for this, with how every sin seems to be an improvement on the previous one, I’m expecting this to be the best of the DLC. I would love it if this was a kill everyone challenge made into an official mission, getting into huge gunfights with guards and just letting your wrath run wild.

4 Likes

Quoting this here since it relates more to Wrath than the Insider stream

To me, this could mean one of two things:

1. It’s simple gameplay blockers that are meant to restrict you in the outside area, or…

2. “Story-wise”, it seems whoever the enemies are, they’re trying to keep 47 (or the ‘Wrath’ of 47) out. The goal could be to find a way inside to kill one or multiple enemies.

I just feel like we’ve already got the Outside Dartmoor level, and this could be a subversion of that: Restricted to getting in the manor. (Or getting out to an exfiltration point?)

3 Likes

Or the complete opposite: All the level is inside the manor. There’s no way to get out…

5 Likes

47’s not locked in with Providence…
Providence is locked in with him…

:smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Just a few more days until this is upon us. Who thinks it’s gonna be the best one yet, and who thinks it might be a drop after Envy was the peak?

As much as I’m enjoying the 7DS, I’m more looking forward to its end so we can get to what comes after, which hopefully will include new missions for several maps. Plus the return of the two winter themed bonus missions in December if they don’t come included with Wrath.

1 Like

I don’t see it being the best but quite high up there (The teaser picture helps). Namely as I’m expecting it to be more combat focused which that sort of gameplay doesn’t get many escalations or content in general like that (For fair reasons). So be nice to have one which makes use of shotguns and assault rifles and even the striker.

Though highly unlikely, but hope they reuse Dartmoor at Night for a little horror themed level. That Straight-jacket suit needs to be used with that setting.

Well, as long as we’re talking suits that are themed for Halloween, we do already have the pirate outfit and the suit from the Ark Society is kinda creepy, but let’s have an unlock for the scarecrow from Colorado and that pumpkin headed suit from the Hawkes Bay nightmare escalation.

1 Like

Be fair the Pumpkin one does use the scarecrow model. So two in one there?

Saying that wouldnt mind seeing a high-bloodstained 47 Signiture suit with gloves

1 Like