Seven Deadly Sins Act 7: Wrath

i would love to see the pumpkin suit and the subject 47 as an unlockable

Ah yeah, forgot about that one, that could also work quite well for some horror contracts in a few maps

1 Like

This one actually looks really interesting and I love the change to nighttime. I hope there are a lot of possibilities for traps.

2 Likes

Here it is

I wonder whose voice that is?! And ooh the Carpathian Mountains “suit” appears!

11 Likes

Looks like the place will be filled with all types of guards from Hitman WoA locations :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The last 3 7DS suits have been top notch. This one looks totally badass.

6 Likes

That’s a pretty cool idea for the final Deadly Sin. A big battle similar to the final mission of Codename 47/ Silent Assassin/ Blood Money against various enemies from the WoA trilogy.

We already saw the bikers, the Delgado cartel and Providence in the trailer. Would be nice if the Militia from Freedom Fighter would also show up. They would be a perfect fit for this scenario.

Does anybody know what kind of outfit the guy with the signal flare pistol next to the bikers is wearing? That one looks new to me.

6 Likes

I can see the hate comments now:

“IOI maDe REqUieM IntO dLc ahyndinhysjenj :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:”

We already got that mostly with the Carpatian Mountains level, so having a more tailored, isolated experience for Wrath makes sense.

3 Likes

ohhh my GOD that suit is… mmmm yumyumyumyumyumyumyum

3 Likes

Sounds like Susan Taylor (she voiced Phoebe Morris, half of couple from Heartbreaker. Philo wanted to kill her).

1 Like

You know, I kind of really appreciate that Wrath has a female voice. It makes me happy.

3 Likes

Oh, nice…

I missed the Heartbreaker so I wouldn’t have known. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Now, hold your horses, there.

The Gluttony suit was more: “mmmm yumyumyumyumyumyumyum”

I think the Wrath suit is more like “pshoo bangbangbangkaboom”

:laughing:

2 Likes

Pretty certain the voiceover artist is Vera Chok, who voices Chen Ting, the ICA facility guide among others. She also does that kinda strange, elongated “heeeyyy” whenever someone is going to puke from an emetic… which for some weird reason is my favourite noise/phrase/sound in the WoA trilogy lol.

5 Likes

Frankly I was hoping they would bigmooney to do wrath. Would be amusing hearing him announcing hordes, encouraging player to kill more or taunting killed enemies. Considering this Wrath Termination looks like KECH, it would not be that out of touch.

4 Likes

I’ve got my eyes, my fingers and my toes crossed that he’s our “celebrity Elusive target” for Hitman 3. I think it was asked on HMF or twitch once and they seemed interested in it…

It doesn’t sound like Wrath is the end of content, so maybe we’ll still get some new ETs next year.

2 Likes

I thought you didn’t finish Envy?

Edit: I forget you get the suit by hitting play lol.

Hawke’s Bay?

What song is in that trailer? In house stuff?

2 Likes

did an analysis for funsies:

19 Likes

very good details there scoobywizard :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice job.

Orson?

Covered up furniture would explain if it was abandoned/foreclosed after Alexa’s death.

Rebecca’s room could be interesting or just have red light bulbs in there lol.

Final thought: Dartmoor was made for night.

No cloudy mission map, no super bright, underwhelming DGS.

NIGHT :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Since this is happening in 47’s mind, I don’t think it’s indicative of what happened to the actual property after Alexa died. Also, while not confirmed, it is strongly implied that the Dartmoor Garden Show, if canon, takes place after the events of the entire game, either during the year before Diana contacts 47 again, or as one of their first contracts after they start over, and it shows that Thornbridge Manor is still open and operating. So it is either 47 assuming in his unconscious mind that the property is closed up after his relatively recent mission there, about a week to a week-and-a-half prior, or it’s a completely random detail his mind provided to fit the current hallucination of the Wrath escalation.

6 Likes