Show us your Gaming setup

The premise is the same as the old thread, upload your Gaming setup. Doesn’t matter if it’s console or pc.

My Hitman metal poster hanging next to me.

This is my newly built PC, still missing the RTX 3080. Hopefully it won’t be much longer before I get my hands on one.

So the built is still in progress and I plan on adding 16 GB more of DDR4 and some sleeved cables.

Specs.

• RTX 2080 (soon 3080)
  • AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
  • 16 GB DDR4 3600MHz cl16 (soon 32 GB)
  • NZXT Kraken Z62 AIO with two Noctura fans
  • Corsair RM850 PSU
18 Likes

I don’t know that there’s anything to show as it’s all hidden but I’m using and MSI Trident with 40GB of RAM and an Nvidea 1660 Super/Intel i5. It runs everything I do pretty well.

2 Likes

i don’t even know the Specs of my PC, I’m a Console Kid, i only know that it runs Codename 47.

16 Likes

Priorities.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Birthday Thread :tada:

#PCMASTERRACE

7 Likes

Aww man… I wish I have my own room with my own PC setup… Unfortunately I have a pc what I do not really own, because it is a ‘family PC’ and it’s sucks…

2 Likes

great setups! really like your Hitman posters Norseman and MrOchoa!

4 Likes

I don’t own a PC, so my gaming setup is also my living room (sorry for the bad picture quality, it’s too dark already).

That’s the armchair I usually sit in while playing PlayStation…

And this is the other side, where my TV is standing. I already bought a new TV because this one is almost ten years old, it has a loose connection and I wanted to have a Smart TV. But because of Corona I have to wait till the end of January before it is delivered.

14 Likes

looks comfy!

2 Likes

It is! I can sit in that chair for hours :grin:

1 Like

great setup Mini! It’s all about the experience and making it work for you! Cool film memorabilia and I think your PS controller holder is awesome! Enjoy the new TV soon :wink:

2 Likes

Shitty camera quality, but quality setup hue

15 Likes

Still rocking the monitor I see, one of the best buys I have done regarding hardware.

3 Likes

Perfect monitor for my needs: I play HITMAN & Competitive Shooters, so 2k is the sweet spot for me, together with 165hz.

Im glad you valued my recommendation and are still content with it :+1:

4 Likes

Ye I really love it as well

Still got the Christmas decorations up hehe

10 Likes

Thank you! Haha yes, the Sackboy holder was a gift from my brother :relaxed:

2 Likes

great Hitman kit! Very fitting!

I built this PC a year and half ago and I’m really happy about it.

Specs :

• Radeon RX Vega 56
  • AORUS X470 ULTRA GAMING
  • AMD Ryzen 7 2700 X
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Seasonic Focus Gold 850 FX

I plan to change my GPU when it’s possible to buy one at a decent price again :sweat_smile: And i want to buy a larger desk too, probably this ikea desk everyone’s have.

@Norseman Your setup is dope. Love the lightsaber !

@MrOchoa Nice MK poster. Is it signed by Richard Divizio ?

9 Likes

Nice setup, I like the blue colour scheme. It gives a very cold and clean pleasing aesthetic.

Thank you, I’m very happy with the setup. That said I hope to switch out my table with a wooden plank table, I want some more earthy tones, but I’m not in a hurry.

1 Like