Show us your Gaming setup

yes it is :smile: bought it from him on eBay, its top quality and Richard is a nice guy to deal with :blush:

1 Like

The specs for my bucket / frying pan

• Intel Core I5-8400 CPU
  • 16 GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Also when I have the chance I like to point out that I have been using that keyboard since 2005-2006 without ever changing the damn thing and it still works. Can’t say the same thing about mice…

6 Likes

Do you have a good Wi-Fi coverage with this kind of router placement?

1 Like

With the exception of the kitchen which is the furthest from my room, yeah, it’s decent. These walls are pretty thick, reinforced concrete and my apartment is pretty big.
I only use it for my phone when I’m too lazy to activate my internet options not to mentions when my friends come over and all want to hog my internet for their phones. :slightly_smiling_face:

Reason I’m asking is because it’s recommended to place routers on a distance from any kind of electronics. Because it “eats up” quite a good piece of cake and your coverage might be not that good as you maybe expecting. The best position for Wi-Fi router is a roof of the wardrobe, because Wi-Fi waves are spread from the top to bottom.
And I must say when I placed my own router on the roof of one of the wardrobes, the range and quality of a signal increased by much

1 Like

Yep, always wanted to put it on a higher place but I didn’t bother to get a longer etherent cable since I’m not picky if my phone is loosing connection the the router or not, I don’t use it that much.
Thanks for the heads up about electronics affecting the signal, didn’t know about that. If I’m ever angry with the signal, I’ll change the location :smiley:

Crudux Cruo! Maranax!

1 Like

“Good, bad, I’m the one with the gun.”

1 Like

My Setup

Systems

• Nintendo 2DS XL

• Nintendo Switch

• Xbox One S

• Xbox Series X

• PlayStation 4 Slim

• Acer Gaming Laptop (Connected to my TV through HDMI)

Various Games, Books, just stuff I like.

(yes I know I have two copies of Walden this was a accidental purchase when I wanted to get Civil Disobedience and the White Case is MGS 3 3D)

6 Likes

Rate my Setup Guys

HC47Mission-12 (1)

7 Likes

Very outdated like it’s from 2000 or something. I recommend a update or at-least some type of upgrade to meet modern standards.

4 Likes

I’d say old, but gold.

4 Likes

This is my current PC. It’s pretty minimalistic with no fancy RGB as I’m using it in my home theater and don’t want anything distracting me from the TV. It runs Hitman 3 really nice all maxed out at 4k 120FPS.

7 Likes

New PC

• I9-13900K
  • RTX 4090
  • 32GB DDR5
  • 2TB 980 PRO SSD
6 Likes

Blade Runner 2049 Gif - Gif Abyss
Me with my shitty 10 years old laptop looking at the post above

2 Likes

Maybe I’m old fashioned but since when do PCs need a lot of lights and shit? :kissing:

3 Likes

More RGB = More FPS!!

Its also alot more subtle irl than in the picture (probably because spinning fans), and you can control all the colors.

4 Likes

Chicks love PC bling-bling :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I can confirm, they do

3 Likes

I thought you’d prefer a neutral Grey metal colour scheme to a cyberpunk light show, tbh.

3 Likes