Simple Mod Framework

i have something like that and i have the updated version @Atampy26
what can be the reason ?

Make sure you don’t have any other RPKG files in your Runtime folder - the framework is designed to be used with a clean install @Scott_Peterson @Aish_Tricki

Its working now the problem was with any mods , now i deleted them​:+1::+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I can’t install any mod, I always get this message:

first I tried it with Chongqing Noodle Massacre and then with Offline Image Pack. I am using the Steam version.

Curiously if I restart the program they appear as installed but inside the game nothing new appears nor am I disconnected (however the intro is skipped).

Go to the folder Framework is in, in the address bar replace it with ‘cmd’ and hit Enter, then type in deploy.exe and show us the error that results

thanks for the help

I have the game installed on a secondary HDD instead of a primary SSD. I don’t know if that has anything to do with the problem.

The game is up to date and I have done a clean reinstall of the SMF a couple of times. I also renamed the folder from “Simple Mod Framework” to simply “Framework”, since I read that it didn’t matter.

I could use some help fixing this if anyone knows how.

Im also on the gamepass version if that makes a difference

Try verifying your game files and adding an exception in your antivirus.

I tried that and got the same error so I moved the mod into the content folder but now when I start load order manager I get this error

Run the file called Deploy and then try the mod manager again.

Does this work on the Xbox version of the game? Also, does it work on the Hitman trilogy in the Xbox app?

It works on the Microsoft platform yes but only on PC; you can’t mod console versions (except for PS4 but that requires console jailbreaking and a lot of work to support).

13 posts were split to a new topic: Derailment in ‘Simple Mod Framework’

ah finally thanks for the split

1 Like

I encountered an issue where if I deploy mods with the “Skip intro” option marked for once, it will always skip intro even if I redeploy with the option unmarked.

Would it be a bug in the framework or my system behaving unusually?

I’m at a loss on this one. The upcoming 2.0.0 may fix this given the sweeping nature of its changes.

everytime i want to apply the mods it gives me this error message, i have the Gamepass Ver. also i tried to run “deploy.exe” as administrator and it gave me a other error message. i also cant run the manager as administratot because it give me then this error message:“Load Order Manager.exe” could not be found

Report ID is: 4f8fefae-8d6c-42dc-a64c-37f5b406e29e

What specifically was the error message?