Spring Cleaning - Featured Contracts - Spring Y3

Congrats @Charlie_Farmer @Agent_MJ @reporpoized @Faiz51 @Dinozafr @tryagainlater @lukefsje @Version_Omega @Fenixsandr @Joseph

Completed the list! Ngl this seems like a promising batch

Edit: I had to replace the pic with the corrected thumbnails and I did it after playing 5 contracts :man_shrugging:

Thanks @Joseph for the cleaner screenshot

26 Likes

Yay it’s still 10 contracts <3

9 Likes

Congratulations to all 10! Had a blast picking them :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Looking at the image with all 10 contracts is hurting my brain a little with 3 new yorks and a miami contract with an image from the DGS and after posting i’ve just seen the bangkok with an image that looks like new york, which probably means it’ll be a great batch (for the last one didn’t have pizzazz but was still pretty good). Congrats folks… I think I’ll need to make 3 contracts next time for a chance!!
…or maybe a curator whose tastes are more like mine lol

6 Likes

Now we need to know who you picked for the curated batch next month :face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

I see I did a mistake on two of the images. We’re updating them now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ummm @Clemens_IOI you used the wrong image your meant to use this one:

Lol! Thanks Linux for pointing that out

8 Likes

I know! Sorry for that. It’s being fixed now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Images are now updated. @Switcher - can you update the image when you have the time. Much appriciated <3

5 Likes

Me OMW to make 50 to get featured

4 Likes

Changed the screenshot :kissing_closed_eyes:
If anyone that hadn’t played yet any of the new FCs could send a cleaner one I’d be happy to replace

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m proud to finally immortalize my great user name! By the way, the yellow circle by 47’s foot in the image is a Greedy Little Coin I used to lure the target to the railing for the photo. I tried to redo the picture without the coin in it, but none of them looked as good as this one.

5 Likes

You could’ve photoshopped it, there are enough simple Photoshop mobile apps that could get it to look cleaner

1 Like

a pretty great surprise to wake up to. glad to finally now be in the wall of featured contracts.

15 Likes

How to complete the Featured Contract - Clean Operation

3 Likes

I thought it was a bolt so i don’t think it’s that bad!

You can raplece image my contract on this? This more better i guess

@Version_Omega Do you know you have the same name of this feature contract From the old one and right now. They are both in the same feature contract

1 Like

Im just want say ladies and gentlemen thank you all so so so fucking much for all the support for real no sacarms inteded because fuck one of my dreams was see atlest one of contracts in feutured and It happen just thanks guys and girls for making my dream real

4 Likes

0:00-0:23 Clean Operation (3:48) SA Featured Contract by Dinozafr @Dinozafr
5:05-5:26 Got to Keep The Streets Clean (1:54) SA/AO Featured Contract by tryagainlater @tryagainlater
8:00-8:21 I Hate Dust (2:50) SA Featured Contract by mjbsr2008 @Agent_MJ
11:42-12:03 Spring Mechanism (1:20) SA/AO Featured Contract by Faiz51 @Faiz51
14:09-14:32 The Mad Mopper (2:50) SA Featured Contract by emetic_smarties @reporpoized
17:49 (The 2 FC with the same name)
18:06-18:27 Cleaning The Cleaners (1:36) SA Featured Contract by Version Omega @Version_Omega
20:35-20:58 Tidying Up The Burjal-Ghazali (2:41) SA/AO Featured Contract by lukefsje @lukefsje
24:15-24:39 The Decontamination Zone (3:39) SA/AO Featured Contract by Druid Forest @Joseph
29:06-29:26 Spotless Sonko (1:41) SA/SO Featured Contract by Wigglyweevil211 @Charlie_Farmer
31:50-32:09 Spring Tournament (2:54) SA Featured Contract by Fenixsandr @Fenixsandr

12 Likes