Spring Roadmap 2023 Thread

Pre Announcement:

Spring Roadmap is (luckily) confirmed! Thank god, finally, waiting to make new FCs for yall! @Charlie_Farmer leave us some batches to get featured at bruh

Post Announcement:

March:

Featured Contracts - Happy Easter - March 30th

Elusive Target - The Heartbreaker - March 17th - March 27th

Elusive Target - The Broker - March 24th - April 3rd

Elusive Target - The Collector - March 31st - April 10th

Seasonal Easter Event - Berlin Egg Hunt - March 30th - April 14th (theres a mistake in the roadmap)

April:

Featured Contracts - Spring Cleaning - April 13th

Elusive Target - The Forger - April 14th - April 24th

Elusive Target - The Serial Killer - April 21st - May 1st

Elusive Target - The Rage - April 28th - May 8th

Play For Free - Paris - April 13th - April 24th

May:

Game Update - May 11th

Freelancer Challenge - Unlock The Black Bruiser Suit - May 11th

Challenge - Unlock The Explosive Pen - May 11th

Contracts Mode Unlocked - ICA Training Facility (Yacht) - May 11th

Featured Contracts - Curated Contracts - May 11th

Elusive Target - The Deceivers - May 12th - May 22nd

Elusive Target - The Revolutionary - May 19th - May 29th

Elusive Target - The Liability - May 26th - June 5th

Play For Free - Sapienza - May 11th - May 22nd

27 Likes

Frote’s pocket money to keep his batch at the front suffices only for that long!

9 Likes

Mawhahahahahha!!! Never!

Edit: No matter what the theme (if there is one) I’ll have a couple contracts in my long ass back log that’ll fit nicely and get featured, you can’t stop me, so it’s time to embrace it

6 Likes

6 Likes

Who the hell is gonna play Featured Contracts or new ET Arcade Contracts over Freelancer!?

10 Likes

(raises hand to the ETA part)

Especially if there are item or suit unlocks.

10 Likes

I feel like I can’t play a mode as punishable and discourage replayability as freelancer, contracts mode is my go to.

5 Likes

My hopes:

• The Stadia exclusive items made unlockable
  • The original Explosive Pen and Aluminum Travel Briefcase made unlockable
  • An Ambrose Island escalation
  • One new bunch of ETA contracts with The Fixer, The Warlord, The Sensation, and other lesser used ETs (ie not the Hitman 2 or 3 ones)
18 Likes

Hopefully we’re going to possibly get some content evolving around Freelancer perhaps?

Also don’t forget we still have them cool Xmas and Halloween decorations to come for the Safehouse at the end of the year :wink:

3 Likes

iirc Travis said somewhere late last year that it, along with the ET coins and the Black Winter Suit, are unlikely to return for the newer players.

3 Likes

I know, I still don’t agree with those decisions, especially the Aluminum Travel Briefcase which I believe is still unlockable in Hitman 2 to this day (at least, it was last summer). I have it on my account in Hitman 2, but if I want in Hitman 3 I’d have to erase almost 3 years of effort playing the game

4 Likes

Imagine the fun of beginning again, one final time.

2 Likes

We’ve had to do it twice already. I think that’s enough. :joy:

2 Likes

But this time would bring missing items!

1 Like

What I really want is the Hitman 2 version of it and a Hitman 3 version with all H3 destinations.

And while we’re at it, let us please unlock a (fixed) version of the Haven swimsuit. I want to admire 47’s chest and abs in the comfort of his own home.

12 Likes

Two things that I think would be great to see are a new ETA batch that will finally add Deceivers without a mandatory complication, and some of the new starting spots from Freelancer being added to main game so Berlin can finally have a decent entrance for SO runs.

4 Likes

I’d still like an Ambrose escalation but I’m not sure they’re gonna be doing much actually new content.

7 Likes

By the way a “spring roadmap” indicates that the content, if we get some, will wind down now. It is a roadmap for 1/4th of the year, not 1/12th as it once was. So I guess we better limit our expectations/hope. :grin:

13 Likes

Unlikely? It was a pretty definitive answer that they aren’t releasing those two items since they wanted Legacy Players who were around that time to have something exclusive.

Technically the travel briefcase could be given still since all it requires is owning HITMAN 2016 and then transferring HITMAN 2 progress over to 3.

Nah I expect a character creator system. Micro transactions where we can buy colors like blue, red, etc. Hitman blood money 2, and so much more.

4 Likes

In the meantime : IOI is going places (litteraly)

IOI Istanbul announced

(using the roadmap topic for major timely news, as usual. I’m a bit surprised by the new growth. I’m even partial on hoping for so much growth that a working Hitman Live Team could be active in Copenhagen for some good surprises this year. Partial.)

16 Likes