Spring Roadmap 2023 Thread

Oh, ok. Well the mystery of the empty shelf space continues…

I have not even filled up my shelf yet so it was just a stab in the dark

Of all the useless items in the game the explosive pen is just another one of them, but it was in Hitman 2 and rotting away in the game files so we might as well have it - it’s not like the Undying ET is ever coming back.

Looks good. Seems, Sully Bowden was last new elusive target. I also wonder if we get “pen” or “ice” knife one day.

2 Likes

The Hitman menu UI continues to be unnecessarily obtuse. Now that The Broker is live, The Heartbreaker isn’t in the “Live” tab anymore. You have to scroll over to Career, then Elusive Targets to find Philo.

This is incredibly unwelcoming to newer players, hell even seasoned players. Not to mention, the ETs should really be front page on the Featured tab.

Too many menus and sub menus in this game. (Similar to Freelancer: I shouldn’t have to go through three menus to play it.)

14 Likes

On PS4, I think they really should swap the “Play in VR” tile with the ET tile, and have the ET tile cycle between ones that are still available like the escalation, featured contract and ET arcade tiles

7 Likes

Anyone else feel like the blog post for Spring was rushed? I noticed a few writing errors throughout the post.

Play the challenge and complete the egg hunt and the suits are yours to keep.

This is a run-on sentence

The creative souls from the HITMAN community strikes again!

The subject is “souls” (plural), but the verb is “strikes” (singular)

The April Theme will be Spring Cleaning, so swing by the hitmanforum like Mr. clean

“hitmanforum” should be capitalized (proper noun). So should “clean,” since it’s a name in this scenario.

The city of love also known as Paris is back on our Free Location Rotation.

This sentence is missing commas before and after “also known as Paris”

THIS TEXT COULD BE WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS AS THIS TARGET IS KNOW FOR HIS TEMPER!

This target is known* for his temper

Your target’s codename is ‘The Rage’ and he’s arrived in Chongqing but might not hang around for too long.

This is a run-on sentence.

On May 11, this very useful pen can be yours after you complete the new challenge called Boom Beats Blah where you need to Eliminate Craig Black with an explosion while he is reading.

Another run-on sentence

Here the task is relatively straight forward, however not easy.

“However not easy” is an awkward phrase here.

Get cracking, in this relatively safe entermeted.

entermeted?

I’ve never had an issue with the grammar of IO’s blog posts before; not sure why this one was so weirdly written.
Not that this matters all that much; just something I noticed.

6 Likes

If you’ve already completed "The HITMAN Challenge “in HITMAN Freelancer, you’ll automatically get the suit unlocked and added to your inventory when it becomes available.

Thank god I won’t have to attempt and complete a hardcore campaign again.

1 Like

(Whoever wrote that) needs to download and use Grammarly. :sweat_smile:

“Entermeted”… I wonder if there’s a similar word in German? :thinking:

We just want the fixer…Nuff said!!

4 Likes

Yeah I’m looking forward to see what further updates and unlocks IOI have in store for Freelancer!

Can’t wait for more details to be revealed :wink:

2 Likes

What is ‘ica training facility, contracts mode enabled’? Do they mean the boat training level?

2 Likes

Yes. They say it’s about the yacht level in the next sentence.

4 Likes

I never read it. I just saw the road map picture. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for keep updating and releasing new content for HITMAN 3 guys. It’s good to see this game still living years after release :blush:

However there’s a worrying situation regarding H3 Access Pass content since the WoA upgrade, please check this out:

Cheers!

3 Likes

I enjoyed the sniper elite maps and wish we get more similar content. I wouldn’t mind paying for it.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Do you mean the Sniper Assassin maps, or missions as in the game Sniper Elite?

5 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. I meant the game mode Sniper Elite, which has maps like Siberia. It’s excellent content gives the players a refreshing breath of the traditional game mode.

1 Like

Still confusing it with the game, the game modes name is Sniper Assassin

4 Likes

The game mode is named Sniper Assassin. Sniper Elite is a great game series by Rebellion. :grinning:

I know that I’m probably one of three, maybe four people who’d love new sniper maps, but damn how much I’d love new sniper maps!

8 Likes

I too enjoy the sniper maps. I just don’t like the grindy nature of them. As maps and/or a game mode? You Bet!

6 Likes