Switchers' Comicbook Store - Curated Contracts - August 2023

I’m very happy to see the batch out and very excited to see you all play all the contracts.

A very big thank you to @Khakiasp for making these very awesome drawings for the batch, a big thank you to Clemens for giving me this great opportunity to curate a batch of my own and thank you to every single player that submitted a contract and (at least) wanted to be a part of it.

Now, congrats to the chosen creators:
@Charlie_Farmer for A Big Bang Bethink
@Sniff for Collusion! - A Tale of Two Studios
@Agent_MJ for That Finisher Dude
@ChannelJoined for Preventative Measures
@zubin47 for Timtim and The White Island
@Deimatic for The Calling Dread
@Quartz_tan for Asymetrical Black and White
@Crewdy for Totally Accurate Comic Death Simulator

I also made a collab contract with @Charlie_Farmer , @Agent_MJ and @0047 , it was mostly their work, I was mostly observing, and I’d like to thank them for making with me The Squealing Quack.

Credit to Urben for helping me with the HCCE for Dark, Dark Night it took a while but luckily we got it done, thanks, m8.

30 Likes

HOLY FUCK @Khakiasp??!! YOU DID IT!!?? FAME AND FORTUNE UPON YE??!!

This is a really darn good idea for “Comicbook Store”. Wow. When the heck did this idea come up? I’m so surprised and so impressed!!

Edit: How did I miss this?! Wow!! :+1: :+1:

8 Likes

This is the prettiest batch ever, truly magnificent work @khakiasp and a great job on The Squealing Quack! It really captures the story of the contract

8 Likes

Congrats to the winners. And great artwork.

I was hoping mine would be picked to immortalize Urben in comic book form in the game and not just his likeness.

9 Likes

Wow! Love the art Khak! Thanks for featuring me Switcher, a great honour

6 Likes

These are the best thumbnails I ever saw and nothing will surpass them, great job @Khakiasp and congratz to all who were picked!

11 Likes

Woooow, browsing through the submissions thread, there were some cool ideas, it’s neat to see (how some people didn’t even submit “artwork details” yet it’s clear where Khaki got some great inspiration from.

I love how The Calling Dread came to be, and I love how Khaki used this image submitted by Sniff as a base for the official art

7 Likes

Thank you everyone and congrats to the winners.
And good job by Khaki, I have been following his youtube and he has done good artwork in games other than hitman as well :+1:
Thanks Switcher and looking forward to see your speedruns on the above contracts - especially crazy illegal reload stunts :wink:

6 Likes

If you get something sniff, do it the sniff way.

But fr all these were fun to draw and come up with, even though now i much prefer some over others

8 Likes

Really nice thumbnails here, I hope the contracts themselves are just as great :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Khakiasp thanks for the art on mine! it’s far better than what i had in mind.

4 Likes

glad to have been featured in this batch. many thanks to @Quartz_tan, @djsojus, and @volvomodus on helping the HCCE part of it.

7 Likes

that finisher dude is actually the artpiece im most proud of, i really liked the concept and i think my composition really popped off on that one

10 Likes

Wow! This is absolutely amazing! Congrats @Switcher and @Khakiasp ! I love everything about it.

7 Likes

Ha, I’ve seen the artwork today in the Game and thought this looks like @Khakiasp style,
Thats so awesome :smiley:

7 Likes

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :sweat_smile:

But all the art looks incredible :open_mouth: and all the contracts look cool :open_mouth:

7 Likes

0:00-0:20 Totally Accurate Comic Death Simulator (1:44) SA/AO Featured Contract by Crewdy @Crewdy
2:53-3:13 Asymmetrical Black and White (1:28) SA Featured Contract by Quartz_Tan @Quartz_tan
5:15-5:33 The Calling Dread (1:10) SA Featured Contract by Deimatic @Deimatic
7:13-7:34 Timtim and The White Island (1:30) SA/SO Featured Contract by Zubin47 @zubin47
9:53-10:12 Preventative Measures (0:40) SA/SO Featured Contract by ChannelJoined @ChannelJoined
11:53-12:12 That Finisher Dude (2:35) SA/SO Featured Contract by mjbsr2008 @Agent_MJ
15:59-16:22 Collision! - A Tale of Two Studios (1:51) SA/SO Featured Contract by Sniff @Sniff
18:49-19:07 A Big Bang Bethink (0:29) SA/SO Featured Contract by Wigglyweevil211 @Charlie_Farmer
20:15-20:34 The Squealing Quack (1:41) SA Featured Contract by The Starducks Industries// Collab Contract
22:53- 23:14 Dark, Dark Night (3:42) SA Featured Contract by Switcher @Switcher

9 Likes

Congrats All winners
Special thanks @Switcher & @Khakiasp

8 Likes

Wow the art for these ended up awesome! Nice work @Khakiasp I love it! Thank you @Switcher for the feature and putting this all together, excited to play the rest of the contracts!

6 Likes

These were some really good runs, ggs m8, hope you enjoyed it all.

4 Likes