Tell us how old you are without telling us how old you are

I remember buying a brand new, in the box E.T. cartridge and playing it before it was widely known how bad it was.

11 Likes

First album I walked into a store and bought with my own money was Enemy of the Music Business by Napalm Death

9 Likes

I am old enough to have witnessed CM Punk deliver the pipebomb promo. And I remember how serene and eerie it was seeing it first-hand and getting my real first dose of pro wrestling.

6 Likes

I was pretty young when my parents took me to see E.T. in the theaters.

While not my 1st game system, I got a Sega Genesis for Christmas when I was a teenager.

7 Likes

I saw The Princess Bride in the theater when I was 5.

8 Likes

I played the Codename 47 demo.

10 Likes

Street Fighter 2 was my childhood.

8 Likes

A few days older than Need For Speed Most Wanted.

7 Likes

I was born in what is regarded by some as the best era of Doctor Who.

9 Likes

Riddle me this -
25 is the answer, if you add digits in my birth year time.
The last digit is a number Prime
How was my Rhyme

Lets see who love math - comments :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Is it 1987? 1+9+8+7=25

8 Likes

Correct :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

3 Likes

Star Wars was in theatres (original run) when I was born.

7 Likes

When I was born, Charlie Chaplin and Groucho Marx were still alive.

10 Likes

I’m in between their deaths.

6 Likes

I’m 81 days older than Codename 47

5 Likes

The first movie I ever saw in theaters as a kid was Shrek the Third.

7 Likes

I used to program Commodore 64 games together with my older brothers. Was still quicker than waiting for the tapedeck to load a game.

5 Likes

If I had to guess, you were born in the mid-late '70s with Tom Baker’s Doctor, or you’re young and were born during the Tennant years in the late 2000’s?

As for me, at my primary school disco, S Club 7 and Busted were all the rage back then.

4 Likes

Remember getting magazines that had source code in them? If you wanted to play the game you had to type out the program!

4 Likes