The artwork thread

The Armored Warrior

9 Likes

This thread is pretty uh, dead. anyhoo let me try to breathe some life into it with a rework of an old oc into something more fresh.

9 Likes

Does he have a very sad backstory where his father abandoned him, his mother is hospitalised for the rest of her life, he has chronic depression, he gets bullied during school, he survived an assassination attempt, he discovered a magical realm, he became the best wizard in just one day but others do not see him equally, he cut his arm, etc?

2 Likes

Nah, cicartio nogol is absolute cunt. Who had his hands hacked off as result of him picking a fight he could not win. After that development he got thrown into jail where he got into working out. Thus his buff stature.

3 Likes

My fiancee drew this, not me. I am not good at art at all.

I asked for a little avatar for my upcoming YouTube video reviews and got this.

21 Likes

Today is a GREAT day.

Finally, going through with my promise, I’ve traced and drawn that adorable bird+mouse picture.
And I’ve even gone a step further.
While the template and the finished drawing look extremely similar, no original line from the template remains. I traced over each and every one myself, then edited and added some things to make it my own. Both are, uh, me. I’ve got long hair nowadays. I added glasses to the mouse as a representation of what could have been – I’m the only one in my immediate family without glasses, somehow.

And here’s the obligatory “I swear I’m not a furry” edition.
Did this one totally freehand, and I super proud of myself. The Mouse looked too strange being smooth, so I tried to add some fur outline. But it still looks strange. :sweat:

Anyway, by sheer chance of luck, I finally got the motivation to draw “Character #2” – The Mouse, something I’ve been dwelling on for a long while now, and only got to because of this coincidental template.
I was also testing a little signature in the end, don’t mind it.

(I’ll get that other Trace drawing – Person & Bear – done another time.)

Full Traced Image of Chicken+Mouse Costumes, Template

13 Likes

Awesome drawings. :+1:

5 Likes

hahahaha

no.

(but also thank you!)

1 Like

uncensored version (not sure if artistic nudity is allowed here so im putting dionysus with his grapevine out behind a spoiler thingy)

I wanted to practice stylized anatomy because i felt my bodies have always felt off, so i picked the greek god dionysus to practice. mostly because greek gods are often portrayed as fully naked, quite happy with the end result. Though i still see alot of room for improvement, especially in the leg department. might do another god later, suggest yer favorite gods from any religion as i cant really choose.

8 Likes

nice cock bro
gif-nodding-74

9 Likes

It looks very pretty! I like hellenistic art, and you gave it a nice modern touch!

Do Atlas next :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Now, now, don’t get too carried away…
(will be used for my profile header)

Sources used:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/YaBrV6 (third image)
https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/n96lb6/agent_forty_cruise/
https://www.reddit.com/r/internet_funeral/comments/cwbsca/namasté/
https://youtu.be/JJwE5MyeNWA (thumbnail)

5 Likes

These are my sister’s paintings:-

Made using Procreate and was also made for our mother on her Birthday.

Made around 6-7 years ago.

She also made a Collage on Frieda Kalho, which I don’t have right now.

11 Likes

I’m late to his party. Meant to finish this earlier.
Tried to recreate @Sniff’s art style.

12 Likes

Reference

Friction Loc Baton, 21" | ASP Airweight Loc Baton – ASP, Inc.

6 Likes

It’s amazing. This chicken has been Sniff-approved.

6 Likes

Glad ya like it! :hugs:

2 Likes

Some batman villain designs for a 3 stories i wanna write. Theyre all fairly well known villains, but i hope to make them interesting by putting them in unique situations.

The villains shown here

top row: Riddler And Killer Croc
middle row: Mr. Freeze
bottom row: Prof. Pyg, Two-Face and Hush

15 Likes

Ooh that’s some lovely batman art! I recognized the characters immediately.

6 Likes

I drew some fanart for Cyberpunk 2077. I would say this is a spoiler, but it was literally in the trailer for the game. This is a drawing of Jackie dying! :smiley:

11 Likes