The artwork thread

Hej guys!

I received some watercolours for Christmas and startet painting with them recently. So I thought, maybe some of you are also into art?

I know that some of you are very creative with Hitman Fan Art, but maybe also something else? I thought I just start a thread for it and I wanted to start with my very first watercolour picture. I still have very much to improve but I’m still proud of the result!

35 Likes

Hastily taken photos of my lil’ brother’s drawings.
He’s a wasted god-gifted talented artist

23 Likes

@Mini looks really good, i like it!

A Friend of mine drew this for me after i gave her Astrid Lindgrens Brothers Lionheart, one of my favorite Books of all time, for her Birthday.
I always had a fondness for Monsters and this Books Dragon is no exception.
i especially like her name, Katla.

20 Likes

@Count.Rushmore Wow, those are amazing! May I ask you how old your brother is? Did he took art class or something or did he learned this by himself?

@MrOchoa That’s cool! To be honest, I never read that book. I read Pippi, but I’m not that much into the books of Lindgren. But when there’s a dragon, I sure will change my mind!

1 Like

be warned tho, this Book is suitable for children (we’ve read in in 4th or 5th grade), but it heavily revolves around death.
i really love it tho.

2 Likes

Yes, his drawings are very cool indeed

Born 3rd of April 1994

He never studied anything. Parents wanted him to go to university of arts, but he doesn’t want to.
He draws exclusively by his own desire and not everytime.
He could’ve make a real money out of it, but seems he has another priorities

2 Likes

For some reason, me and my friends have started drawing plague doctors. I dont know what started it. Here’s mine:

And here's some of their's:

10 Likes

Well, I’m not into art or anything, but I wanna contribute nonetheless, so here goes.
This is Cara Candao (Padlock Face):

9 Likes

When I was about 16 or 17 I carved a lot of wood. Still have this, made from one piece, no glue. All carved with only a Swiss Army Knife:

Height is 30 cm (12 inch)

17 Likes

Hey everybody posting an update to my Oil painting today. I had posted originally in the Creative Corner where I think threads like this belong but I was redirected here to the Off Topic zone. I would suggest either updating the explanation to the creative corner so it is more clear that it is a hitman fanart board, or correcting the people who state that is the case if it is false and put this thread over there.

14 Likes

That looks awesome! It reminds me of Red Dead Redemption

4 Likes

Some more quick pixel art.

7 Likes

The Armored Warrior

10 Likes

This thread is pretty uh, dead. anyhoo let me try to breathe some life into it with a rework of an old oc into something more fresh.

10 Likes

Does he have a very sad backstory where his father abandoned him, his mother is hospitalised for the rest of her life, he has chronic depression, he gets bullied during school, he survived an assassination attempt, he discovered a magical realm, he became the best wizard in just one day but others do not see him equally, he cut his arm, etc?

2 Likes

Nah, cicartio nogol is absolute cunt. Who had his hands hacked off as result of him picking a fight he could not win. After that development he got thrown into jail where he got into working out. Thus his buff stature.

3 Likes

My fiancee drew this, not me. I am not good at art at all.

I asked for a little avatar for my upcoming YouTube video reviews and got this.

22 Likes

Today is a GREAT day.

Finally, going through with my promise, I’ve traced and drawn that adorable bird+mouse picture.
And I’ve even gone a step further.
While the template and the finished drawing look extremely similar, no original line from the template remains. I traced over each and every one myself, then edited and added some things to make it my own. Both are, uh, me. I’ve got long hair nowadays. I added glasses to the mouse as a representation of what could have been – I’m the only one in my immediate family without glasses, somehow.

And here’s the obligatory “I swear I’m not a furry” edition.
Did this one totally freehand, and I super proud of myself. The Mouse looked too strange being smooth, so I tried to add some fur outline. But it still looks strange. :sweat:

Anyway, by sheer chance of luck, I finally got the motivation to draw “Character #2” – The Mouse, something I’ve been dwelling on for a long while now, and only got to because of this coincidental template.
I was also testing a little signature in the end, don’t mind it.

(I’ll get that other Trace drawing – Person & Bear – done another time.)

Full Traced Image of Chicken+Mouse Costumes, Template

13 Likes

Awesome drawings. :+1:

5 Likes

hahahaha

no.

(but also thank you!)

2 Likes