The artwork thread

That’s what I love about challenges like this, It gives me the oppurtunity to highlight less known villains or villains I like. Though Joker will definitely be making grand appearance in this month

7 Likes

Well, it probably would be a bit weird if he never showed up at all. :grin:

3 Likes

Batober day 6: Unseen

“The Eraser thought he could remove his evidence and get away unseen, little did he know that while smirking at his own genius, The Batman was behind him the whole time”

Yes, The Eraser is a real Batman villain

15 Likes

I love the eraser! He is such a strange villan for our caped crusader to face! Love the drawings as usual! :heart:

1 Like

Batober day 7: Luck

"The Riddler left another one of his riddles at the police station again, Master Bruce. Shall I place it under the infrared scanner? - “Not yet Alfred, I’m still deciphering his message”

9 Likes

Batober day 8: duel

“The world’s finest often quarelled, but when an alien known by Brainiac took over Superman, Batman knew he couldn’t defeat him alone”

11 Likes

Batober day 9: Trapped

“Professor Pyg captured himself a birdie, Professor Pyg will rebuilt his flesh to be perfect! This will teach the birdie not to flee the nest without Papa Bat, hohohoho-Oink-Oink”

Also loving that you people respond after 3 posts so i can seamlessly continue, thank you all!

14 Likes

Hmm I think I will have some chicken and pork for dinner tonight. Thanks for the idea!

Anyway, here’s another post for you to proceed. :cut_of_meat:

6 Likes

Batober day 10: Spent

“patient report: 20-03-02005, The case of Julian Gregory Day A.K.A The Calendar Man. He’s been spending the last week the same way he has spent the last 5 years here at the Arkham Asylum. Counting holidays and recounting previous crimes he committed on said holidays, going into gruesome detail with each and every one of the murders. Make’s me glad I’m behind a thick glass wall reporting on him. This has been the patient report for today, September ninth, 1963”

12 Likes

Been slacking off on any kind of art this past weekend, so I took some time to sit down at my local starbucks to get me out of the house, too many distractions today.
And it was good! Spent about 90mins there

Sketched out some comic Arthur Edwards faces, and ended up with this page of a few good ideas I’ll use as reference.

And started work on that Envy background. Way more dynamic here, I like it.

Unfortunately my fun is being cut short half an hour earlier than I wanted – i forgot to charge my tablet and so it’s already low battery :laughing: anyway, progress!

10 Likes

progress, fuck yeaaaa. also very daring to do perspective, it looks nice though. good job

3 Likes

Merci, monsieur

20thankyous

1 Like

Batober day 11: surprise

“The Ceo of Gothcorp gets a lot of surprise gifts during the Christmas season, but the surprise gift from the supervillain Anarky was a bit more explosive than the others.”

11 Likes

Batober day 12: desperate

“Tim Drake was a detective, not a fighter. So when Bane showed up at the crime scene he had to defend himself while informing back- up. Now stuck behind his Bullet Shield on his bo staff he hopes his desperate calls for help were heard”

12 Likes

Tim Drake is my favourite Batman villain. I just love to hate him and that is difficult to do.

2 Likes

Tim drake is the third Robin and later Red Robin or the red, or plenty of other names and costumes he cycled through

3 Likes

I know who Tim is, I just rate him as the worst Robin.

Now you might be thinking “Well I know you well enough to say that shouldn’t Jason be your least favourite Robin?” well yeah but he isn’t really Robin now is he? He had the balls to at least adopt something else as his identity with his own gimmick even if it does make him the actual worst Batman character.

2 Likes

This whole discussion and no one named Damian, like wow, he was such a forgetable Robin

1 Like

I am sorry but no matter how justified (how so very justified) it is I am pathologically unable to criticise anything from Grant Morrison’s run. I also wouldn’t say he is forgettable, he is anything but forgettable.

2 Likes

Batober day 13: Spark

" Electrocutioner’s gloves only sparked for a moment before Batman delivered a decisive kick to the face, K.O, it seems the electric rampage short circuited before it could start."

12 Likes