The artwork thread

Makes me think of Kekeflipnote. He is the bounce master.

8 Likes

Julian Jumps Sketch

the rough sketch for a jumping animation

13 Likes

Julian Jump finish bg

It’s got lines, color, shading and a background now!

15 Likes

Woah, I’m absolutely hogging this thread while havin made 0 hitman fanart in the meantime. Anyhoo, here’s Josuke & Crazy Diamond

10 Likes

I can’t resist this one:

@Khakiasp’s: Isshin, The Sword Saint

VS

(Joined credit with @zombiestien567 for the idea, and @47Agent for making it manifest with the artwork)

6 Likes

Im flattered you think such a wondrous character is mine, but isshin is from the game sekiro. Where during his extremely fun bossfight he pulls out a fully automatic 18th century pistol

2 Likes

Thanks Heisenberg for the shout out

2 Likes

Didn’t know, but didn’t want to risk not accrediting you.

Of course, the three of us are all Shogin’s creators; you inspired the idea, I gave him the name, 47Agent gave him form. It’d be unfair not to loop you both in anytime it’s posted. You’re Shogin, I’m the Shotgun, and 47Agent’s the Shogun!

3 Likes

2 Likes

My art be so fine…

[made circa Sept. 5th, unfinished]

3f509b4acbc79f7fed060ba09c13ae78f65a55f3_2_442x500

Then BOOM, Starbucks job (and energy-draining stress)

[no progress made since then]

Need to figure out the design for Edwards’ face, the idea scares me so I just don’t do it :confounded: why do I put myself through this misery
Plus just making things look consistent and cleaning up proportions there.

I just need to slap on some good/calm/groovy background tunes in front of a blank canvas and usually I can get the art out of my head and onto something tangible… fingers crossed…

8 Likes

……that’s a really sexy sketchbook you got there. I haven’t done traditional comic art in like….forever. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Well I haven’t done traditional comic art… period!

2 Likes

A small comic aboot deed people

9 Likes

“Should i pester hitmanforum with a post everyday for batober”, yes, yes i should. With that being said have Batober day 1: outnumbered

“Surrounded by court of owl’s assassins and their leader, Talon, Batman only saw one way out. A smokebomb”

12 Likes

Batober day 2: ruins

“when Hush ripped off the bandages with great violence he saw not the face of a forgotten man, but of a man with power and influence above all. The face of Bruce Wayne, whom he would ruin like the Waynes ruined his family name”

5 Likes

Posting a comment here so you can post once again tomorrow. :+1:

Also I’ve decided I will do my best to draw something every day this month, even for just an hour, or even just 30 minutes. Just to get myself into the habit of exercising my art. Not gonna be posting every day though, just gonna be doodling and finishing old sketches for myself, best case scenario.

4 Likes