The artwork thread

Yeah i really liked the whole Laptop aesthetic they had

5 Likes

Man this is such a wonderful piece, i love how little you see yet how much you can interpret. Fantastic work!

3 Likes

Batober day 21: Elegance

“The new years masked ball was always a highlight for Bruce Wayne, but when Catwoman cornered him in the slow waltz he felt a sense of cataclysmic dread. Though in the end the night purred out to be even better because of their accidental run-in”

12 Likes

Batober day 22: Shine

“Nora fries still shined as brightly as the day Viktor Fries first met her, oh how he longed to hug her warm body once more, knowing deep down inside that was a total impossibility”

11 Likes

Keep them coming, yo! Let’s see the 23rd one. No pressure, though. :wink:

5 Likes

Whew, i was getting scared noone would respond, anyhoo

Batober day 23: Target

“Deadshot’s aim was as true as ever, his target perfectly eliminated”

13 Likes

Batober day 24: Change

“The old campaign slogan for Harvey Dent used to be To Change Gotham Forever. Harvey sure changed forever after the accident at the outcome of the Gotham elections”

13 Likes

Is that Harvey Dent from 1989 Batman? I loved seeing Dee Williams playing him, sucks he got replaced.

2 Likes

Indeed it is, i loved dee williams portrayal of harvey dent too and its a shame he was robbed of a two-face role

5 Likes

Well, at least he did not get stinker on his starring roles list in form of Batman Forever.

2 Likes

Batober day 25: Trust

“In all my years of crimefighting, there’s one person i trust above everyone else. Alfred, practically my father, technically my butler”

12 Likes

I like the hidden inclusion of the giant penny and the dinosaur statue

3 Likes

Batober day 26: Flame

“With Firebug well and truly burned to a crisp, Firefly reinstated himself as Gothams one and ONLY pyromaniac”

11 Likes

Batober day 27: Metal

“Red Hood finally got a chance to confront Kgbeast, metal against metal, bullet against bullet. Finally this murderer will be murdered aswell.”

10 Likes

Batober day 28: Absence

“Barbara wondered when her father would return home from working, this is the third night in a row where he had work over hours. Barbara worries for his safety”

10 Likes

She probably worries for his health as well. I remember seeing my father returned home from work after midnight, but 3 days have to be very worrisome indeed.

5 Likes

Batober day 29: Pulse

“Onomatopoeia knew the crooked cop was hanging on for dear life, maliciously repeating each heartbeat and pulse of blood through the cops dying veins.”

12 Likes

Batober day 30: Honor

“only one man had the honor of personally lighting the batsignal, Jim Gordon. An ally Batman had ever since he could remember.”

15 Likes

Batober day 31: Sirens

“The Gotham City Sirens had the best reunion they ever had, capturing Batman on Halloween was a thrill for all 3”

Thats all for this october folks, thanks yall for the likes and helping me post this daily withhout the site stopping me

15 Likes

Ah man! Batman being captured by multiple villains would be a wonderful scene to recreate at a Halloween costume party. And now I wonder what will happen next to the poor hero being captured.

No matter which month it is, keep up the great work, Khaki! :+1:

4 Likes