The artwork thread

Ok Computer (Radiohead album)
images (2)

Kid A (Radiohead album)
Radioheadkida

Wow i need to get better at Pixel art

11 Likes

Went out into the swaps and did a little improvised filming bc I felt inspired by the atmosphere The Thing (1982) with its absolute despair and dread that can be just under the surface of otherwise completely static environments:

https://youtu.be/86q71F26PCM

7 Likes

Painted my first Warhammer 40k miniature, a Kroot Hound for the Tau Empire. Went to a friend’s house, used his stuff, he helped show me some basics, did this fella over the course of 3 hours.

Plan to get into painting properly when I get everything out of storage. Want to use my old desk for painting, and get a new desk for the computer. Want to try and get in the habit of painting one mini a week.

12 Likes

Cat in Shoes is a good movie and im amazed it took me this long to make fanart

closeups

15 Likes

Yooooo nice stuff. Really good colouring

2 Likes

Ya boi finally got to some heavy drawing, and a new profile picture from it too

I really really love Switch Sports Golf, especially now that I’ve unlocked the Bird Body lol
Felt very inspired to change it up a little bit.

I did heavily base/trace this off of official promo artwork. I just couldn’t get a good look at an in-game model doing the golf pose from the front. But I hope that doesn’t take away from how tough this was to do haha. I think it took me 2.5 hours overall tonight.
Also referenced the Bird and the Golf Shirt outfit. :+1:

References

11 Likes

Awesome to see art of ye again, even if heavily traced ye did do the chicken head by yerself along with all the linin’ and colorin. Which deserves applause

5 Likes

Original:

Original:

And yes i did spend a really long time trying to get that ice cream to look… Not suspicious, so don’t ask me! :blue_heart:

11 Likes

April fool’s is ending and I had this idea way too late to make something detailed out of it. Use your imagination on this, or do your own take, or your own original version of it, I’d be eager to see more. Headed off to halifax for a few days real soon and don’t think I’ll be bringing my tablet to draw much on it so here ya go:

Anyway, F-cluck you, un-chickens the chicken :imp:

hqdefault

9 Likes

Wordplay tagline. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The official Barbie poster generator ai is… a little racist towards cartoon chickens so I made my own. :triumph:
AHEM COUGH WTF

10 Likes

A concept spread for my graphic novel I’m gonna be writing for my minor next year.

12 Likes

Who’s this Juggernaut-looking dude??

And that Norman Osborn-looking dude??

You just allowed to use existing IP like that for your school project?

2 Likes

im genuinly surprised that Jörgen has been compared to both norman osborn AND johnny blaze. Like i get comparing Pablo to juggernaut, because of how clear his inspiration is but never thought Jörgen would get compared to anyone.

but to take a few steps back, no those are neither norman osborn or juggernaut. Theyre both original characters I created quite a long time ago. When I signed in for my minor at school they said it was good if we already had an idea for what we wanted to make.

And for a long time I’ve had a story in my mind. I’d explain it to you but its synopsis and characters are explained far better on my portfolio site down here.

Something that isnt explained on the site is the helmet-thingamajig the juggernaut lookalike wears. That thing on his head is stuck melted to his body after he put it on to deprive all his nerves from feeling anything. oh and Jörgen has the ability to stretch his body.

4 Likes

Oh good :joy: I figured they werent, but the more I thought about it I started to convince myself it could be…

It’s clear from the other drawings it’s not Osborn at all lol, I guess that one image just fits with the blue suit, and the hair jutting out so prominently. And when I first looked at it on my phone, the hair looked brown :person_shrugging:

Very interesting concept, would be happy to see more once it’s ready

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to play Hitman since April 8th due to my Xbox having issues, so I’m channeling the time I’d normally be dying and blasting in Freelancer into a new cartoon about the game LA Noire.

Here are some concept sketches from it of Cole Phelps and Rusty Galloway:

Rusty is surprisingly easier to draw of the two

15 Likes
6 Likes

Ha, a classic for sure :grinning: his Absolution cartoon is funny too

5 Likes

Ye only turn 20 once!

18 Likes

My version of Batman. An updated design from my inktober stuff with a little more backstory

12 Likes

This gave me a little idea, that’s all!

14 Likes