The artwork thread

It’s not anything official but I scanned and colorized it awhile ago :smiley:
Image quality is pretty terrible despite all my upscaling attempts (both from the scan and the image itself)
link to higher-quality image

The carpet would actually be a darker red/brown but I did this quite some time ago.

16 Likes

Awesome job man! I wonder if IO still has all this promotional material from the old Games :thinking:

@Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI i would be terribly excited if you could answer this question and maybe could share some of it with us.

Afaik Nintendo lately released the high quality promo renders for Mario 64, this stuff shouldnt get lost.

10 Likes

Wow that looks cool! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So cool !

Honestly my friend and I used to simp (?) for Lee Hong lol … :rofl:

3 Likes

quite honestly, based.

3 Likes

Finished a New Line of Characters. I’m quite satisfied with it, especially Wibke and Gregley, since there Faces almost look Nothing alike there Base Face.

(And yes, that’s suppose to be the Awesome Face on Haley’s Hoodie.)

Also, here’s the List of Faces I used for the newest batch. You’ll be able to make more sense of it, once I make a Face Topic, which I’ll do as soon as I have atleast one Head for each Gender for all current Ethics I have.

Bruce: head_caucasian_30s_08 (Finley)
Wibke: head_base (Aarav)
‘Prince Coleman’: head_caucasian_20s_08 (Rush)
Dennis: head_asian_30s_02 (Hirai)
Gregory: head_caucasian_30s_02 (Jesse)
Gregley: head_caucasian_50s_04 (Owais)
‘Hitpoint’: head_caucasian_20s_01 (Lynwood)
Haley: head_base (Aarav)

7 Likes

Batman & Joker

I’ve been playing through arkham asylum and my god what a game. I don’t like a lot of the designs but joker and batman look amazing in the game.

11 Likes

Batman looks like Brainiac :grin:
Brainiac

1 Like

Recently , I watched the new K-Drama series called “Squid Game” and I absolutely loved it .

So now , I’m drawing myself if I was a player in the Squid Games . :rofl: (Work In Progress)

11 Likes

a bit of character concept art for my thesis film

17 Likes

that looks really good, i love how the simplistic design makes for something that is instantly recognizable as a cat

2 Likes

Looks nice, also has a little “ghosty” vibe. :smiley: I wonder how it will be colored.

3 Likes

thank you Khaki! trying to make it so simple was the hardest part. took a week of designing

thanks Urben, glad to hear you say that because this character is meant to be somewhat mysterious :slightly_smiling_face: as for color, i’m kind of leaning towards a dark violet color, but not sure yet.

3 Likes

progress so far , hoping it turns out nice

8 Likes

I know I shouldn’t post everything I draw, but I was at this for over a hour and a half, so I’ve kinda got an obligation to post what I made this for in the first place.

Jesus :joy:

How dare you make my buddy sad

wow that’s actually pretty decent for 90 minutes. Go, me!

11 Likes

A Squid Game character I made .

Because I couldn’t help myself from making one

14 Likes

My brother drew a few impostors who dis

10 Likes

You got what I meant hopefully :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

How come Ronaldo exactly? Why not Cavani or Mbappe or Griezmann or whatever? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I call he is the most famous №7 after Beckham probably, so yeah :slight_smile:

3 Likes