The artwork thread

Drew a few of my old SR2 Custom Characters. I used to create my Stories Characters in SR2, before I was able to draw them, so I have alot. Not sure what to do with most of them yet tbh.

No Clue what Hal’s Haircut is even suppose to be even, so I just gave him a Manbun, close enough xD

She’s planned next, so I have no idea how to do the Hair yet :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

What is that 3d game?

1 Like

Sains Row 2 (characters)

1 Like

I finished it , I think it looks nice .

10 Likes

I’ve added accurate sound effects that haunt true Hitman fans back in the days of older Hitman games. Some new electronica sounding music. I hope you like the playlist art work and description.

4 Likes

Spider-man’s Schocker

14 Likes
3 Likes

Sorry for posting so soon again, but i drew some of my ocs in a simplified style to quickly jot them all down.

I messed up the size and proportions of some of them, like powerman and ríche but overall i like this style and i think ill use it for quickly drawing my ocs in future.

16 Likes

never be sorry about posting your art. you’ve got cool characters. i like sir peter ladsbury’s hat lol

7 Likes

Pretty neat Characters and don’t worry about the size and proportions. Lots of my older
Characters in particular have real inconsistencies with non-Black Outlines and especially un-allied Eyes.

1 Like

its moreso for me so that when i draw this character in my regular style that i can see from this smaller drawing how tall they are in comparison with other characters or how buff they are. and i kinda messed up with powerman whose supposed to be a lot shorter. and Riche whose supposed to be taller and leaner

Inspired by @Khakiasp Character Chaos (No Offense :wink:). Here the current state of my Main Character Page. It’s features Character made from August to now, so a few Characters where also Part of my last Old Sheet, so theres kind of a gap between the making Leia and Chiyuri and what follows.

9 Likes

I love your weird art style :hugs: someday i want to see your version of the 5 Fathers :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks, I guess :sweat_smile:

I usually don’t draw actual existing Characters, since I use my Characters for my Stories and such, so maybe I’ll do Requests someday :wink:

2 Likes

Out of the five i think ive only ever done lee hong and fuchs face. Id definitely love to do all 5.

1 Like

I was replying to @Khakiasp, but i also enjoy your pixelart. I grew up with a SNES, so i know to appreciate beautiful spritework.

Also there can’t be enough Codename 47 Fanart :hugs:

2 Likes

I’ve always loved this Screenshot of the Fathers hanging out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

EDIT: you can see how close I’m to @Franz :joy:

12 Likes

Oh, lol.

I was wondering regarding my ‘weird art style’, since I think it’s pretty Normal Pixelart :sweat_smile:, which is obvious considering that my current Artstyle was inspired by Pokemon Sprites, before I had my own Heads and everything :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I love this image ! :rofl:

1 Like

Me too, its from the Prima Guide for Codename 47 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: sadly its only black and white.

4 Likes