The artwork thread

some 3D modelling for a final project

there are many glitches in this model’s geometry unfortunately… would love to have done some UV mapping too instead of having flat colors, but ran out of time

7 Likes

a half-body Deacon Blackfire drawing. A quick half hour warm-up to do some lines, a face,shading, figures and posing to loosen up a bit and get my hands in a drawing mood. Hadn’t done digital in weeks so i decided to be a bit more funky with my lines and line depth. And I’m quite fond of the result

Design is mostly based of his arkham knight design, but i decided to incorporate some of his classic clergy outfit and ponytail.

9 Likes

My little brother has just finised his recent drawing

15 Likes

Not really art, but I put some images under an Arcane filter.

14 Likes

My partner is drawing a picture of me in a Toriyama style for my upcoming Dragon Ball video.

It’s not finished but this is a draft of it.

15 Likes

It’s been coloured, and specifically based off the limited colour issues of the Dragon Ball manga.

Most of the issues that used colour would revert to a red and greyscale look after a few pages and I like the specific aesthetic of that.

17 Likes

oh that looks beautiful, the classic coloring is really neat! Yer SO is great at art

4 Likes

I’m not too familiar with Dragon Ball but I think your partner really nailed the style there!
The smooth hair and shading on it is equally cool.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: high five to your SO for that!

3 Likes

You will be too familiar with it soon. I’m working on like a 5 hour video just comparing an alright game to the manga and anime because I’m the kind of person to be like “actually this fight didn’t happen originally” or “Yamcha had a different kanji on his gi at this time, why is it not in the game?”

5 Likes

Lmao wow. I’ll see if I have the time to watch it. Maybe in 30 minute sittings :joy: but I do like my long-form content.

3 Likes

Can the Spider-Men come out to play?

I saw this movie on release and absolutely loved it, I don’t know why it took this long for me to create a piece for it. But I finally made one, I chose to do it traditionally to honor 11 year old me who also drew his first spider-man traditionally.

11 year old me's attempt at drawing the webhead

I’m quite happy with this end result , I love the composition i created. though the shading and posing on the spider-man could be better.

12 Likes

Idk what Spider-Man did to annoy the knights of the round table like that, but it’s a nice idea 11 year old you had :joy:

…I just remembered I started to create a 3-spidey drawing due to hype for No Way Home this past summer – soon after that first trailer came out I think.
But then school happened right after and I promptly forgot. (I’ve got super-duper rough outlines of the character positions, still.)

Ahh, why must I start things I never finish? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Theyre actually romans from asterix and obelix lfmaoo

aww thats a shame, i wouldve loved to see a 3 spidey drawing in yer style. its never too late to finish stuff (or start something new thats similar)

6 Likes

Hello , it’s been quite a while . :grin:
Perhaps I could share my latest artwork here… I rarely got to draw HITMAN related stuff nowadays cuz’ laziness … :’’) and I rarely check it out anymore .

16 Likes

Took a bit of a break from hitman cover arts by drawing one of my original characters i hadn’t drawn in a while.
The collected, coveted, cold-blooded Chin Ldoon Kiekrös/ Chise Alias The Father.

As a young lad at the ripe age of 5, Chin got abandoned in Poland by his wealthy parents, being left in a country with no knowledge of the language, customs or layout was a rough experience. 5 long years he spent fending for himself on the harsh streets of Poland. Until he was eventually taken in by the kind but poor Kiekrös family. Even though he wasn’t one of their real children, he was treated as such. When he got the opportunity to go to school he quickly excelled. Gaining much esteem among his classmates and teachers. The next 9 years were very comfortable for Chin, until the nuclear bombs collided above Europe in 1964 . Like many people he got infected with P.E.E - virus (Power Engorging Echo-virus) from the aftermath. He got the fortunate luck of getting an actual power out of it. His power, Power-stealing horns, made him leave home to scour Europe for strong powers and eventually to return to China to track down his parents and seek revenge.

Finding the powers and his parents wasn’t as difficult as Chin thought, as his mom and dad we’re high ranking officials within the corrupt Chinese government. When he managed to isolate them and interrogate them while they were on a trip from Pingxiang to Kanton. He asked why they abandoned him as a young child. They revealed that they always wanted a girl as their only child, so they could groom her to marry an even higher ranking government official then them. And that they tried to get one each year after his birth, when they finally knew they got one. They abandoned Chin to make it seem like their daughter was the only child they had, which made her more appealing to high ranking officials.

Enraged, Chin violently killed both his parents with his new found powers. Returning to Europe he set up the Association of Skin for the shunned,lost and discarded. Which was an organization that gave shelter to people with a power that made them get cast out of their community, family or elsewhere. This did not make money for Chin however, it also did not get him the recognition he wanted.

So he quickly turned to crime. Pretty quickly he found himself at the top of the food chain, a position he had desired his entire life. But now he wanted more, and when a peculiar little boy with the power to crumple people like wet paper came in through the doors of the main shelters, he found his skeleton key to get more.

14 Likes

Wow! Love the character and his origin :star_struck: Very nicely done!

2 Likes

I drew myself in a white board … quite fun :grin:

17 Likes

Freehanded the FUCK out of this human person. Didn’t use references. Damn proud of this tonight. It’s “decent”, but better than my first attempt. Just a part of a fun little idea i got from that @ChickensInGames account. Sketched this on a whim.
Imma sleep well tonight. :smiling_face: :tada:

11 Likes

Wait, you CLUCKED someone to get their hand?

4 Likes

:blush: [Redacted] :blush:

Cluck around and find out.

5 Likes