The Safehouse Thread

The Safehouse is a little old place where
We can test our weapons
Safehouse, baby Safehouse

3 Likes

For a second there I thought you were doing a poor attempt at a haiku. Then it clicked.

1 Like

32 Likes

ā€œMake this safehouse into a safehomeā€, Iā€™m wheezing :joy:

11 Likes

False advertising. The shotguns donā€™t come with itā€¦ should be a disclaimer like ā€œArsenal does not conveyā€. :wink:

5 Likes

Home comes fully furnished*

*if youā€™re willing to unpack everything and collect gear yourself

6 Likes

You buy the whole house but you will not have full access to it. Isnā€™t that exciting?!

7 Likes

Haha brilliant!!

Work of art that :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Itā€™s still the backbone of the trilogy.

2 Likes

Maybe it is like Teilverkauf, where 47 buys the home in parts.

ā€¦ from an elderly person who needs the money but still wants a place to live at. And the more you process the more desparate the other person is and has to sell more and more. When you unlock the last room your unseen roommate died short ago and the heirs are legally unable to claim the house or what else remained there as you bought it.

6 Likes

47 is not only a skilled assassin but also the master of the reverse mortgage :joy:

10 Likes

20 Likes

Tip for anyone under Mastery 31:

You can enter the Bedroom through the connected Bathroom in the side.

The Bathroom itself probably shouldnā€™t be accessible there, since thereā€™s only two decorate prompts for Levels ~72 and ~82 there, but stillā€¦

For whatever reason, thereā€™s early Mastery customization in Bedroom (probably related to the wardrobe), as well as some others for Level 17 and 18.

The main door and the side door canā€™t even be opened from the inside though, its locked off for Level 31.
There is, however, a hatch in the corner with a ladder straight to the safehouse! Cool! (You canā€™t climb back upā€¦ yet?)

12 Likes

I also saw that. Shall we report that? I mean, itā€™s not supposed to be like that, so I think itā€™s a bug?

For me, the mirror in the bathroom also isnā€™t working. I guess itā€™s working when I am supposed to enter the bathroom by reaching the right level :woman_shrugging: so, seems like a bug to me, maybe I will write a ticket.

1 Like

It used to have a locked prompt where you could climb up.

2 Likes

Where is 47ā€™s refrigerator? He just had a wine cooler. I know heā€™s a superior human but Ben he needs to eat.

6 Likes

All fresh of courseā€¦ when he can catch fish and not pieces of driftwood.

3 Likes

I love decorating the safehouse, even if I donā€™t yet have a lot of mastery levels, decorating it in simple ways appeals to my inner Sims 4 home decorator!

Thank you very much IOI!

13 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s one of those built-in fridges that matches the cabinets. Itā€™s probably one of the two tall cabinets next to the wine fridge/basement entrance. And it would make sense considering the style of the house.

2 Likes

The (thing) that lowers when you go up those stairs from the basementā€¦ The back of that has coils like a fridgeā€¦ Right? So wouldnā€™t it be the fridge that lowers to let you gain access to the upper/ground level area?