The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

I’ll give it a shot. :joy:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t know where to post it:
Here is a video from JDG (AVGN’s French counterpart Youtuber) who did a video about Hitman. “Papy Grenier” is a series of videos where he speaks about good games but he focuses on the unrealistic things from those games. He impersonates an old timer who remember his past life of hitman.

Unfortunately, it’s in French.

6 Likes

Smith: aaahh help meee 47!! i got captured agaiiiin!!!
47:

12 Likes

19 Likes

@47Agent YOU ARE A LEDGE-END. THE END OF A LEDGE. THERE IS NO LEDGE BEYOND YOUR END. :clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

This is the funniest appearance of David Bateson yet, i just found this.
It’s from a promotion of a TV series MOONSHINERS, i believe.
POV: you just accidentally drank the wine you’d poisoned:

14 Likes

Absolute Classic :joy:

8 Likes

The Beano Remains

“47? It seems one or two scandals isn’t enough. The Beano appears impervious to them in isolation; in fact, he may even enjoy them. Whichever it may be, he might be holding on to some illusions that this will still blow over. He has barricaded himself in Number 10 and refuses to leave until at least October. For the good of the country, you may need to hit his government with a never ending and unrelenting string of scandals to make sure the resignation sticks. For good measure, convince the Opposition to initiate a no confidence vote to remind him “Leave Means Leave”. Just in case. Good luck.”

4 Likes

Ok! Thx for the tip!

well I was messing around with some blemish-removal edits and managed to make this:
47 when he enters the biolab without a hazmat suit:
!!
he’s seen too much. About 0.75 + 0.25 eyes worth too much.

12 Likes

Found this one on Reddit:
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/vuaof4/cant_wait/

17 Likes

Ah, Reddit… a true microcosm of the internet at large; both a wonderful and terrible sight to behold…

3 Likes

Kinda like anyone looking at Earth through a lens right now…

3 Likes

If Colorado is not too hard for you… More Roses - more challenge :rofl:

P.S: I realized that I have a Sims and GTA SA version of Rose, as well as drawing with Sean, so why not to do a meme with them :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Splendid Job on the Drawing one!

2 Likes

my god 2007 called, it wants it memes back

14 Likes

Talk to Elon about it.

27 Likes