- The Unofficial Lucas Grey Fanclub -

The mod that adds Grey to the game also adds the Sniper Assassin co-op agents to ordinary levels.

So they get their time to shine too.

3 Likes

I have been wondering why he has a what appears to be a bandage on his left elbow in the H3 cutscenes. It wasn’t there in H2.

1 Like

I think it’s just to rest his sniper on his arm in the Colorado cutscene

2 Likes

He has this in Colorado, think it’s a bandage as well.

I actually used to think he had a prosthetic arm.

6 Likes

Yeah I thought the same but what confuses me is the fact that he didn’t have it in H2 cutscenes.

2 Likes

He ran out of bandages but he picked some up later.

3 Likes

What you don’t hear is during Whittleton Creek while he’s your handler he’s online buying bandages in bulk for delivery.

5 Likes

He had it on the cutscene in his safe house when they were sitting on that sofa and when he jumped out of Cobbs plane.

I think he has some issues there from time to time like a tennis elbow.

3 Likes

I just took screenshots of pretty much all the models I could find for him, the only really working ones are the headless models, and the wounded one, the others have bugged movements so it’s almost impossible to control the player;

“Desperate Traveler”

“Jacket”

“No Arm Band”

“Poncho”

“Signature”

“Parachute”

“Default”

8 Likes

Just checked it and you are partially right. He has it in the jumping out of a plane cutscene but lacks it in the other ones.
Maybe he puts it on when he goes out to “work”? Would kinda make sense.

2 Likes

I relate to Grey so much more if he is just some guy that gets pains in his elbow.

He’s just like me.

3 Likes

Could be. I have some issues with my foot and when I know I have to walk very much I also wear a bandage. Maybe when Grey knows he has to use his arm more, he puts it on and when he’s relaxing he can take it off. Or it’s just a shirt-term ache and he just puts it on when he’s in pain. Like with osteoarthritis.

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: Some are kinda creepy :sweat_smile: without the head. But I like his model in those cargo trousers :heart_eyes:

Do you have issues with your elbow?

1 Like

Nothing serious, but I have a really crappy bed frame and I am always in pain in certain areas whenever I get up.

1 Like

Is it wrong that only just now am I realizing the similar facial structure between 47 and Grey?
Like wow, deep down they really are clones, aren’t they?

cool thread.

7 Likes

I noticed years ago but only when someone else did a direct comparison like these.

I wouldn’t have noticed without others doing the hard work for me.

1 Like

Aaaw thank you :heart:

That sucks! Hope the pain is not too heavy though :pray:

2 Likes

I found it, this was the first time I ever realised Grey looked a bit like 47. We had little to work with and this was the best there was.

3 Likes

People were really against this back then.

4 Likes